17

(SMUT: after I went to Lucifer's and my room across from the twins, I was immediately pinned to the wall.

He smashed his lips into mine and I kissed back while my hands traveled down his chest, lower, and lower until my hand was above his area.

He grabbed my hands before I could do anything and pinned them above my head with one of his hands while the other was beside my head.

He started to kiss my neck and when he got to my soft spot he started to suck on it. I let a soft moan out.

He ripped my shirt down the middle. I groaned mentally since I really liked this shirt. He took the ripped piece of clothing off me, leaving my black lace bra on show.

I did a swift movement to move and he was against the wall. I started to kiss his neck while my hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt. I pulled away and ripped his shirt. He groaned out a bit while I smirked and ripped it off his body.

I started to kiss his neck again while my hands unzipped his pants. He was under my spell so much he didn't even realize that I was taking off his pants.

I slowly started to kiss down his chest while I slowly pulled the pants down with the movement until they were around his ankles so I snapped my fingers and they were gone.

He snapped out of the spell as well and had me pinned to the bed. With his quick movements. From the wall to the bed.

He ripped my jeans off my body. He pulled off my underwear. I pulled his underwear off while he took my bra off.

We weren't even trying to take this slow anymore. We've been away from each other too long we need each other.

And I was right. We are going much faster because he was trying to enter his member inside me but I wasn't ready for that yet.

I rolled over so he was on the bottom. I moved down and I was under the covers. I grabbed his member with my hands and he groaned. I licked the tip of his member where he had pre-cum already. I then started to take his "little" friend in my mouth.

Once I took as much as I could I squeezed his balls lightly to cause him to groan. I started to bob my head back and forth at a slow motion earning his impatient groans, moans, and grunts.

"Don't tease me Lucy. Faster" he said huskily. I didn't do that just yet. I'm going at a movement then I'll go faster.

"Lucy, please" he groaned. That made me more aroused causing me to go faster and he kept groaning. "Lucy I'm going to cum" he growled out. Not angry it's just that his beast side is going to take over soon like mine.

I went faster and soon tasted the sweet and salty substance . I then took his member out of my mouth and went up to his neck. I then went up his jawline towards his lips until my lips were on his. He kissed back.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but he didn't allow so I rolled my hips causing him to groan into my mouth which gave me time to slip my tongue into his mouth.

I let my tongue explore his mouth and I brushed against his tongue causing him to moan. I slowly pulled back. I was breathless. I opened my eyes and Lucifer slowly opened his to reveal them red. His beast was in control.

So I gave Lilith control. )

<><><><>

I woke up the next morning and I groaned. I was in a very tremendous amount of pain.

I slowly moved out of Lucifer's arms and walked to the bathroom unbalanced. I turn the bath water on hot and got in. I put bubbles in that were not scented. I was going to use a bath bomb so.

The one that helps with soreness. Thank the fucking hells.

I heard a groan which was of course from Lucifer but I continued to stay in the bathtub and soon the door opened. It was Lucifer. He walked towards the tub and got in next to me. He wrapped his arm around me.

I laid my head on his chest. "I've missed you a lot Lucy." He said lowly. "I've missed you too" I said quietly. "I'm really sorry about that day. I'm sorry about the things I said and that I made you leave with our sons. I'm so, so sorry." Lucifer said.

"It's fine Lucifer. We talked about it. There's no need to apologize now. It's over. Let's just, move forward" I said.  I felt his nod even though I was laying on his chest. I looked at the clock above the bathroom door and decided it was time to get out before the twins awaken.

I got off of Lucifer and he groaned and pulled me back into him. My face was smooshed against his chest. "Lucifer, we need to get washed up and then out because the twins are going to wake up soon" I said.

He groaned. I pulled back from him and grabbed the soap while sneaking the bath bomb in. Lucifer despises bath bombs but I find it hilarious. It's a black bath bomb to.

I cleaned my hair and everything. I used the water from the bathtub faucet and I washed Lucifer's hair too. Then I moved the bubbles some to cause him to growl lowly.

"Why is the water black" he growled lowly. "Oh, must have accidentally knocked the bath bomb in. It was by the shampoo so" I said. I pulled the plug to let the water out. Lucifer got up and helped me up.

He grabbed a towel and began to dry me off. "Lucifer, I love you" I said. "I love you too Lu" he said. He grabbed me a stack of clothes and I grabbed the underwear and slipped into them. I slipped into the bra and started to strap it when Lucifer stopped my hands and did it himself.

He was wearing sweatpants that hung loosely. He wasn't wearing a shirt either. He slipped his large shirt over me and slipped his clean pair of boxers on me. He then put socks on me.

"I love you so much" he whispered in my ear. I didn't feel like talking so I kissed him passionately. He kissed back softly and with as much, maybe more passion then me. Then we slowly pulled away and heard giggling in the room across from us.

We both smiled and held each other's hand while we walked out and to the twins room.

"MOMMY! DADDY" they squealed. Damien and Dominic were both running towards us but stopped. Lucifer froze. Dominic latched himself on Lucifer's leg.

"What's that smell" Damien said.

We're pregnant again. With twin baby girls
Lilith said.

"I'm pregnant" I said. I was confused on how I know this soon.

Your a demon. So you find out normally the next day or two.
Lilith explained.

"What's that mean" Dominic Said. "It means you will have a sibling but mommy is having twin girls. You are going to have two younger sisters to protect" I said.

Lucifer was behind me and had his arm wrapped around me while the twins wrapped themselves around my legs.

"Dallas and Dylan" Lucifer said. "I love them" I said. Dylan is a name for both sexes so it can be a girl name.