5

I sat up in the bed, I can't sleep at all. It's ridiculous. I tried. Lucifer isn't in bed either because of work already and it's only four in the morning.

I groaned and decided that my day was ready. I got up and walked to the bathroom which was beautiful. Black tile flooring with grey walls and the towels are red while the washcloths are black. The bathtub, counter top, and door. That's it. I walked to the shower and stripped out of my clothing and got in the shower. I turned the water on all the way. I sat down letting the water spray me. My stomach gotten a bigger since last night.

I heard the bathroom door open. "Lucy, why are you up" Lucifer asked. "I couldn't sleep" I said quietly. I heard clothing moving and soon he was in the shower with me. He sat in front of me.

"Why" he asked quietly. "I- I don't know" I said quietly. I was doing the best I could cover myself, but he realized what I was doing and growled, but he didn't say anything. yet.

"Lucy, your body is perfect. There is no reason to hide it from me. I've seen every inch of your body before" Lucifer said softly. I just nodded.

I just continued to hug my knees to my chest. My knees moved out more without will due to the fact my belly grew more. I looked down at my belly. Lucifer gently pushed my legs down where they were straight out in front of me. He stared at my belly with love.

He scooted next to me and wrapped an arm around me. He then placed a hand on my belly. I felt a kick and gasp. Three days pregnant and this.

"Uh, how long is the pregnancy?" I asked. "One month" he said. "For the first child only. Then any other children we have will be two months" he said. I smiled and nodded.

Boys
I heard my demon

For what
I asked mentally

Twin boys. We are having twin boys. Oh, my name is Lilith.
Lilith said

I was shocked. "Twin boys" I said quietly. "What" Lucifer said. "My demon, Lilith, said twin boys. We are having twin boys" I said. He was shocked.

"It probably explains why I'm showing so much for only three days pregnant" I said. "Yeah, lets get you to bed, you need to rest" He said standing up. I chuckled and grabbed soap for my hair and he also chuckled because he forgot and he grabbed his soap for his hair and began to wash his hair. I put the vanilla soap in my hair and lathered it. Lucifer pulled me into his chest and had me look up.

He began to wash my hair for me. "I can do it" I said quietly. "I want to though" he said in his deep voice which sent shivers down my spine. I made a sound that was indicated for yes. After he finished my hair he also insisted on drying me off.

I was standing in the room, wrapped in a towel while he was in the closet. He came back dressed in sweatpants and he was holding a pair of boxers and a shirt. He slid his shirt over my head and pulled the boxers over my panties. He then picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist while hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

He laid down with me on top of him. Until I unwrapped myself from him and rolled off him which caused him to groan and he pulled me back on him. I sighed and laid my head above his heart and listened to it beat.

His breathing slowed down. He was asleep but his arm that was wrapped around me was still there and the hand that was rubbing circles on my exposed hip. He ended up lifting the shirt just to be able to touch my bare skin.

I felt my eyes droop and I slowly fell into a deep slumber.

****

I woke up and Lucifer was still asleep, his arm still around my waist, I'm still laying on top of him, his hand was still rubbing circles on my hip and it was twelve in the afternoon. I rolled off him and he groaned before opening his eyes.