11

I woke up cold and lonely. Then I remember the events of yesterday. I heard crying and got up. I went to the twins room and picked them up. They both began to calm down.

I walked down to the kitchen and fed them. I snapped my fingers but no food appeared.

I'm not helping you
Lilith said

I need to feed Damien and Dominic
I said

Only for them. You. No.
She said

I'll just go find a club to strip at
I said

She only growled but whatever. Not the first time. Food appeared and I began to feed the twins. Then I brought them upstairs. Bathed them, got them dressed and put them back in their crib.

I heard a knock on my door. I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was a crossroad demon. "Yes" I said "uh, can I stay here. Me and my daughter were um, well we left hell. My husband, Rider, died fighting the angels and Lucifer has gone crazy. He wants you back but I saw what he did and understand why you left" she said.

"Yeah come on in" I said. Lilith was happy I was helping another demon. "My name is Rachel and this is my daughter Riley." Rachel said. "I'm Lucy. I have twins upstairs. Dominic and Damien." I said.

"You look like you were about to leave" she said. "Yeah. I just have to figure out who could watch my twins" I said. "I can" she said "are you sure" I asked. She nodded.

I explained things to her and then walked out with a bag of old clothes I left here. Then I got in my car and drove to a familiar club.

The Babygirl Club.

Don't ask. I walked in and through the males to the office of the manager. Anna. I knocked and heard a faint come in. I walked in.

"Lucy Hell. Back from the dead" she said. Not legit. Just. I haven't been here in awhile. "Hey, I was wondering if I could work here... again" I said. "What for" she asked.

"For money, I have two kids I need to support." I said. "Awe. I love kids. Yes. I was waiting for you to come back. You start now" she said.

I nodded and walked to my old dressing room. Back to the old habits.