16

After the healing Lucifer was drained because since I hold a lot of power, it takes a lot of power to heal me and he was exhausted.

So he has his arms wrapped arm my waist and his head was laying on the top of mine. Whenever I walked he trudged along letting soft groans out because he's tired. I ended up teleporting the boys clothes to the kingdom. Then I took everyone's hands and we all teleported. My sons ran to me.

They were slightly scared so I picked them up. "You all look so cute" Ashley said taking a photography camera out and began snapping pictures.

"Lucy you need to smile. Lucifer, do a lazy smile. Domy and Damy you guys need to smile big for the camera" Ashley said.

I managed a smile while my sons were grinning ear to ear and Lucifer has his lazy smile. "Goals" Lilly whispered.

I lightly chuckled and continued to walk. I set my sons down when I remembered something so I snapped my fingers and the chest appeared on the ground. I opened it to make sure everything was there.

Gabriel's, Raphael's, Michaels, God's, the Angels and my weapons were all in it. "Holy Jesus. Where did you find these" Lilly said.

"Earth. Some hunters. A few angels who thought they were human. I continued to hunt down them til I knew they were all dead. They are now because I teleported back to heaven" I said.

"And" Tobias said. He such a dork. "And all the lights were off. It was dead silent. The first time I guess there was a bit of power left from the buzzing noise. But for the lights in heaven to be on, angels need to be there." I said.

"Wow" Luca said. "Mommy, I'm hungry again" Dominic whined. "I'll get you some food when we get to the house" I said as we stopped in front of the kingdom. "And where's that" Damien said. "Right there" I said pointing to the kingdom.

They turned around. "MOM" they shouted. I laughed. "That's a castle. Not a house" Damien pouted. "We could always go back to Australia if you don't like the house" I said. Lucifer growled. Luca, Tobias, Ashely, And Lilly chuckled while my nieces were sleeping in their fathers arms. "No" they both said.

"Then lets get moving." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Tobias was holding Ashy in one arm while holding Ashley's hand and went to their small mansion next to the kingdom.

Literally, you walk out of the kingdom and to the right front is Ashley's small mansion while the left front is Lilly's small mansion.

Lilly kissed my cheek and wished me farewells. It's a sister thing we do. Lilly and Luca has Lulu while they walked towards their house.

"Mama, why do we live in a castle and they live in houses" Damien Asked. "Yeah?" Dominic agreed.

"Because mama is the queen of the underworld while I'm the king of the underworld." Lucifer said lazily. "Woah. Mama never told us that" Damien said.

Lucifer's grip around my waist tightened and I leaned against his chest more since he has a grip. "Let's get inside and get you boys I your room" Lucifer said.

The boys nodded. "What about food" Dominic Said. "I'll get you some." I said. I snapped my fingers and two bowls of grapes appeared in my hands so I handed them to the twins while we walked.

"I'm still a bit... aroused from earlier" Lucifer whispered in my ear. I spun around once we reached the boys room which is across from ours. I leaned into him more then stood on my tippy toes.

"Do you want me to pleasure you" I whispered seductively. "Mhm... sounds like a good plan" Lucifer whispered back with a husky tone. "Then maybe we will have big plans in bed" I whispered.

"Maybe, we are going to" Lucifer said with a sure tone. I snapped my fingers and the bowls the boys set on the floor disappeared.

 I snapped my fingers and the bowls the boys set on the floor disappeared

I pulled away from Lucifer which was shockingly hard. I walked to the twins and picked them up and set them in their beds. I tucked them in and kissed their cheeks. Lucifer walked over and kissed their heads.

"Daddy, can we hang out tomorrow" Dominic asked with a yawn. "Yep. Maybe we can eat ice cream" Lucifer said. The boys both yelled yes. I smiled. They are happy and complete like I am, like Lucifer. We're a complete family.