chapter 10- Advice

Y/n's p.o.v

"Hey, we're back!" Hoodie yelled as him and Masky walked in. "Ok, I need to talk to both of you after you tell Slender you completed the mission." I said, looking up from my book. "How the hell do you read while hanging upside down?" Masky asked, looking over at me. "I don't know." I said, the 2 of them just walked upstairs. After a few minutes they walked over to where I was. "So, what do you want?" Hoodie asked. "Ummm...... Can we talk outside..... Away from the others?" I asked, quietly, hoping non of them heard. "Sure?" Masky answered, the 3 of us walked outside. "So..." I said looking at the 2 of them. "Ya, I took your advice." They both said in unison. "So, is that all you wanted to ask?" Masky asked. "Well.... No..... I trust both of you.... A lot actually...... And well..... I wanted.... To ask....... For some advice."I said, my voice getting quieter the more I talked. "Ok, about what?" Hoodie asked me. "Well...... I might..... Like, like...... Toby........ And Clockwork may have..... Threatened to..... Kill me..... If I get to close to him." I said, they both looked at each other, then back at me. "She can't kill you." Hoodie started. "A pasta can't kill another pasta." Masky finished, I sighed in relief. "You know, someone once told me, 'if you like him so much, then you should just tell him', I do believe that's what she told me." Hoodie said, giving me the advice I gave him. My face just turned red as fuck. "Also, he likes you." Masky whispered as they went back inside. 'Now you know how they felt when you told them that. Karma is a bitch.' V/n said, laughing. 'Ya, haha, very funny.' I said in my thoughts. I really hate it when she's right. But I guess this is probably how they felt. 'Ugggggg!!!!!' I yelled in my thoughts. I guess I should tell him.

A/n- almost done with the next chapter, so I'll update tomorrow. Love you all peeps 💜💜☺😄💜😛😂😀😍😄💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Bye

 Love you all peeps 💜💜☺😄💜😛😂😀😍😄💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Bye

Ok bye💜😄😛☺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜