chapter 5- Fight

Y/n's p.o.v
      *knock!! Knock!!* *Thud* Those where the sounds that wake me up. I quickly wake up and looked over at Toby, who was now lying on the ground. He looked a little scared, but mostly confused. "TOBY!!!!!!" Someone yelled from the other side of the door. "Who is that?" I whispered, Toby quickly turned his head to face me. "A 'f-friend' of m-mine." Toby answer, he put air quotes when he said 'friend'. "TOBY, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW, I WILL FUCKING BREAK THIS BITCH OF A DOOR DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!" Toby's 'friend' screamed as he keep pounding on the door.

                    Toby's p.o.v
  'Masky is going to break down the fucking door if he keeps this shit up!' My thoughts screamed as the door finally gave in, opening to reveal, just as I thought, Masky. I stepped in front of y/n, for some reason, as Masky looked over at us. Even with his mask on I could tell he was pissed. He was going to ripped me to pieces if I didn't listen to him. I stepped more in front of y/n...in a..... Protective way! 'She is probably still weak from the running and blood loss, plus she just wake up. Also, this is my fight, no need to drag her into this.' I thought of 3 good reason as to why I felt like I need to protect her. "Look, Rogers, there's 2 ways this can end," Masky started, look me dead in the eyes, as far as I could tell with his mask on. "1. You just listen to me and come home, before Sally gets upset and all of us kill you. Or 2. I w-" I cut him of before he could give me my second option. "N-no, th-hey're be-better o-off wi-without m-me, EXP-ESPECIALLY Y-YOU!" I snapped at him, screaming the last part louder. I was trying to hold back the tears, then I realized..... My goggles were missing! "Ok, fine Rogers, but just know," Masky pauses as he pulls a pocket knife from his jacket. "You brought this upon yourself." He finishes as he charges tords me. I push y/n out of the way and dodged his attack. Y/n quickly hid in the hallway. I grabbed one of my hatchets and swung it at him, he dodged my attack. "Look, Rogers, whatever we did of said that made you think we don't need yo-" I, yet again, cut him off. "YOU DON'T NEED ME! ALL I DO IS ANNOY YOU ALL! YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH OUT ME!!!" I screamed at him as I swing my, newer and sharper, hatchet at him, he dodged with ease.

                        Masky's p.o.v
    "YOU DON'T NEED ME! ALL I DO IS ANNOY YOU ALL! YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME!!!" Toby screamed as he swings one of his hatchets at me, which I dodge with ease. I stabbed him in the shoulder, which he just simply shook of because the little shit can't feel pain. 'He said that without a ticci, twitch, or studder! He really thinks that we don't need him. Well, time to prove him wrong, yet again.' I thought as I grabbed a knife from the kitchen. "Well Rogers, if beating the ever living shit out of you, then dragging your ass back to that fucking mansion is the only way to prove to you that your dumbass is wrong, then I guess I'll have to do that." I say. As I finished speaking he dropped his hatchets and hit the ground hold his head. "S-stop, n-no, s-st-top!" He started to yell at, what I'm assuming is, the voices. That's when the girl from earlier come out of her hiding place, and ran over to Toby. The girl was now holding Toby while he was crying, saying inaudible things. After about 2 minutes, Toby stood back up, the girl backed up into the hallway again, and tried to fight me again! 'This dumbass never learns does he!' I thought as I quickly got behind him and hit the pressure point that made him pass out. Once he was passed out I, easy, picked him up and put him over my shoulder. 'This kid never eats! He's light as shit!' I thought as I looked over at the girl from earlier, she was covered in dry blood, and she looked a little pissed. 'She's probably pissed because I just knocked out Toby.' I told myself as she slowly got up and made her way tords me.

                          Y/n's p.o.v
     'Ok, sooooo this guy could take us down at any given moment. So make your moves wisely.' V/n said as I stood up and, slowly, made my way tords him. 'I said make. Your. Moves. Wisely!' V/n yelled at me. 'He's just like a cat. He got pissed and picked a fight. I only need to carefully and slowly approach him so I don't scare him off. Just like a cat!' I answer V/n. She lets out a sight. 'HE. IS. NOT. A. CAT!!!' She yelled at me. I finally made it kinda close to him, but still far enough away so I can run if needed. He looks over at me and sights. "Look, sorry if I scared you or something, but Toby needs to come back home before everyone worries more than they already do. Oh.... Also I'm Masky." He said, I made my way a little closer to him. "Y/n" I said. "Look, if you want to you can come back with me. I'm assuming you have murdered at least one person with all that dryed blood." I simply nodded. "You can come with and make sure Toby is ok, if you want. But I'm going to warn you, we live in a mansion full of murders, psychos, and demons." Masky warned, but I really didn't care. 'Hey maybe one of them will kill me!' I thought with happiness. "Ok" was all I answered him with. I followed him through the forest, making sure to be close behind.   

Time skip~ because Masky is a cat now
               Eyeless Jack's (E.J) p.o.v

  I was sitting on the couch watching BEN and Jeff playing some video game, and BEN was winning, as usual. The door opened and Masky walked in with Toby over his shoulder and some girl covered in dry blood. "Hey,E.J, can you deal with Toby for me. Make sure he doesn't leave the house." Masky said, he sounded pissed so I just took Toby to the 'hospital' room and layed him down on one of the beds. 'Looks like he got stabbed in the shoulder.' I thought as I when and grabbed some bandages. His arms had newly wrapped bandages up his forearms. I just left those alone since they where at least clean. I bandaged his shoulder. He didn't move once, not even a ticci or twitch.

A/n- soooo love you all💜💜 thanks for reading☺. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, my life is falling apart, but I'll try to update more often. Anyway, love you all sooo much💜💜💜💜💜