chapter 7- Roommates

(That is the vine that came to my mind while I was writing this😂😂)

Y/n's p.o.v
"Clockwork, y/n, you to be sharing a room." Slender 'said' his voice for static. Wait....what?!" The girl next to me asked, more like yelled. "But I already share a room with Nina." she stated, annoyance clear in her voice. "The two of you also have one of the larger rooms." Slender stated. A girl a cut in smile,black hair with a pink strip through the front, a purple pink jacket, and a black skirt walked in the room. "I heard my name." She said as she looked around the room, finally looking over at us. "Hey Toby, so we're finally awake." she said, with a real smile. "But the two of us are already messy enough." The girl, who I'm guessing is ClockWork, complained. "Jeff has one of the larger rooms and he shares a room in E.J and BEN perfectly fine." Slender stated. "But  Sen-Toby has his own room." "Toby has the smallest room, now my decision is final." slender stated, his patients clearly running thin.
Clockwork's p.o.v
'Now I am sharing with this bitch!' I yelled in my thoughts. 'Calm down, senpai is mine and only mine.' I remind myself in my thoughts, calming down some. "Ugggg...... fineeeee." I said, still not happy about having share a room with not only crazy, gossiping, fangirl, but also a  bitchy, annoying, fuck up who's trying to steal senpai! "So hi I'm Nina, your other roommate." Nina says, as she slowly walks toward us Falwell knowing that I was pissed. "Hi I'm y/n." The senpai stealing bitch said with a faint smile. "H-hey can I t-talk to Ma-masky fo-or a s-sec?" senpai said, looking at Masky, who is still sitting in the doorway. "Sure?" masky Said, more like asked, as he walked towards Toby. "come children, you all have chores and killing to do." Slender said, making everyone except for Masky and Toby leave. Nina, me, and the  bitch went upstairs to our room, the other two talking the whole way there.
Masky's p.o.v
"Why?" was all he said, not a twitch not a studder. "Why what?" I asked back, confused. "Why did you bring me here?" He said still without a stutter or twitch. He only ever stopS stuttering and twitching when he was Really REally REAlly REALly REALLy REALLY pissed off. 'What kind of question is that! We all still need him here!' I yelled in my thoughts frustrated at the suicidal kid in front of me. "Because whether you think so or not we all still need you here." I said, trying not to sound pissed off. "No you don't." He said back, his voice drained of emotion. "I swear it is Zalgo I will do almost anything to make you stop acting like this. Just because we can be assholes doesn't mean that we don't care, we're killers! Hell ClockWork was literally crying when she found your fucking note and I  literally fucking kick your ass and drag you back to fucking here! Sally has been asking were the fuck you were a million fucking times!" I yelled at him, not even caring what I said. "F-fine I'll st-tay." He said, now crying. "Look, sorry I yelled at you, but you need to know that people in this house care about you, okay?" I said, Toby just nodded.
Nina's p.o.v
"So yeah, I don't touch any of Clocky's things, but you can use anything of mine." I finished telling y/n, Clocky still looking pissed off. 'Y/n must Have Gotten Too Close to Toby.' I thought, as Clocky just death glare y/n. "Okay." Y/n said, obviously trying to ignore Clockys stairs. 'Clocky is going to kill y/n!' I thought.

A/n- love you all and hope you enjoyed the new chapter💜💜💜😍😍😉😉😀😀😀😀😀😀💜💜💜😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😂