chapter 6- New Home?

Y/n's p.o.v
  "Who's she?" A voice in the living room asked. A little girl, maybe about 8 or 9, came up to me and Masky. "Hi, I'm y/n, and who are you little one?" I asked. "I'm Sally and I'm actually 12!" Sally said, with the cutest smile ever. "Well hi Sally!" I said with a fake smile. I then notice the blood dripping from her head. She was wearing a pink, knee length, dress. Her curly brown hair framed her big, emerald green eyes. "Oh, and this is Charlie!" She said as she held up a old teddy bear. "Hi Charlie." I said as I waved to the stuffed bear. She made the bear wave back to me, I smiled. "I'm sorry Sally, but I need to borrow y/n for a second." Masky said from behind me as he grabbed my wrist. Sally smiled, nodded, then ran back into the living room. "Ok, soo, we need to go see Slenderman." Masky said as we walked up the stairs. "Oh, ya, I heard about Slenderman." I said, without noticing. Then it all clicks, like s clock chiming. CREEPYPASTA! They do exist! Masky stopped in front of a wooden door with a red circle with a 'x' through it. 'Slenderman's cymbal' I thought as static starts to fill my head. 'Come in child.' I heard, knowing it was Slender, I opened the door. "Sir, I found Toby, and miss. L/n. Toby is in the hospital room with E.J, as of right now." Masky said, after closing the office door. 'Hey, I wanta say hi!' V/n pouted. 'Later, ok?' I asked. 'Fineeeee' she whined. "Toby is in the hospital room because he was refusing to come back with me, and so we got into a fight." Masky said, breaking my train of thought and bringing me back to reality.  'Ya, like an old married couple.' I thought, v/n lost it and was laughing hysterically. 'Stop laughing before I start laughing!' I yelled at her, trying not to laugh. 'Y/n, child, Masky is going to show you around the house, you will meet some of the others.' Slender, telepathically, told me. "Ok." I said with a small fake smile. Me and Masky walked out of Slender's office, as he started to talk about... the house? V/n was paying attention for me, as usual. After sometime we went into the living room. "The elf playing video games is Ben, and the reject joker next to him is Jeff, and you already meant Sally." Masky said as Ben and Jeff death glared him. The door swong open, with a slamming sound as it hit the wall, revealing 2 people. "WERE IS TOBY!" A girl with a clock for an eye yelled. "And the girl that just screamed is Clockwork." He said as he looks at the other person wearing a yellow hoody and a black ski mask with red eyes and a a red frown. He looked away from he other guy and looked at the ground. "And the other one is Hoodie." He said, nervousness lacing every word. 'I FUCKING SHIP IT!!' I yelled in my thoughts, v/n dies laughing. "Wait." I said as I held back a laugh. I took my backpack off my back and looked in it trying to find something. I found my (f/c) cat ears and put them on Masky. 'See v/n, HE.IS.A.CAT!!!' I told v/n, Masky just facepalmed and look at me. V/n took over before I started to laugh.

  Masky's p.o.v

  'Why cat ears!Why?!!' My thoughts screamed. I noticed y/n's eyes change to (v/n's e/c) (a/n- she has a different eye color). "So hi, I'm v/n." V/n? Said. "Ummmm.......what?" I asked as I look at, who I guess is, v/n. "Sooo y/n has a split personal, and that is me." V/n explains. She looks up at me and facepalms. "Sorry that y/n put those damn cat ears on you." V/n apologizes to me. "It's.....fine." I say, with hesitation. "Here." She said as she took the damn cat ears off me. 'FINALLY!' I thought. "Oh and by the way Toby just woke up." She said, I just rolled my eyes under my masky. "Like you would kn-" I started but was cut off by E.J yelling, "TOBY IS AWAKE!!" From the hospital room.
Clockwork's p.o.v
The second I heard E.J yell those words I RAN for the hospital room. 'Finally senpai is awake!' My thoughts yelled as I opened the door to see senpai sitting up. He looks VERY confused, but I still ran over to senpai and engulfed him in a hug. "Never, Ever, Ever do this to m- us again!" I told, practical yelled, at him. I feel him nod his head as he looks up at me. His eyes were glossed over and sad, like he really didn't wont to be here. His smile, nonexistent, instead replaced with a frown, and his face looked bleak and drained of any emotions. He looked so...... fragile... Like he could fall apart at any moment, like glass shattering. He tried to force a smile, but he couldn't, like it physical........ Pained him to smile. "H-hey, Cl-Clocky." He said, barley above a whisper. Even his voice sounded as if he was in pain. Maybe not physical pain, but emotional and mental pain. 'I can NOT stand to see senpai this sad.' I thought as I felt like I was going to cry. I heard the door open back up and see someone walking in. "Hey Toby." Thr girl from earlier said. Her (e/c) was different from when I saw her earlier, so was her voice, but I didn't care, she was talking to senpai! "H-hey y/n." He said, a little louder then when he was talking to me, as she walked over to us. I saw little of the light return to senpai's eyes. I was Masky and Hoodie standing in the door way and E.J standing in the corner cleaning some tool. "Hey, are you alright... I mean at least physically." Y/n said as she sat on the other side of senpai. I HATED her already. The way she speaks to senpai, the way her voice was laced with concern, and the way Toby's face lit up a little when she walked into the room. "Y-ya, I'm f-fine." Senpai answered her, trying to smile, but failing once again. "Clockwork, y/n, you 2 will be sharing a room."

A/n- cliff hanger, ish. Anyways thanks for reading love you all💜💜!! I will be updating my ticcimask story for now, but I need to work on writing a next chapter for this book, sooo I'll try to update soon. Love you all💜💜☺😋
This is my favorite picture of Sally. Hope you all liked the chapter.💜☺

💜☺