How to life, a 1 step guide, #1 You don't.

"...hoOLY SHIT ARE YOU OK? MATTSUN. LOOK WHAT YOU DID—SORRY."

    "Mmh, yeah, I'm fine—I think?" I said.

    "Just hold on for a minute, I have a first aid kit and I'm coming down right now—just wait a minute."

    I didn't reply but the side of my head felt numb. Whatever it was had landed on my temple and—is that blood? Ok, maybe I'm not so fine after all. After a minute or so, I heard a few knocks on the door. It was probably the guy from upstairs, so I went ahead and opened it.

    He has pink hair. That's fucking lit.

    "Oh shit uhh... you're bleeding." He stopped and stared at me for a moment unsure of what to do next. There was someone else following behind him as well; I just assumed he was the 'Mattsun' dude.

"Uh... would you like to come in?" I asked? It didn't help the awkwardness.

Way to go Kuroo. An awkward silence, good job.

"Oh! Yeah." He fumbled around for a bit. I down on the floor since there weren't enough chairs for all of us. The pink haired dude sat on a stool so he could clean my wound easier.

    "Here, let me just clean the wound so it doesn't get infected."

    "Sure."

    The two of us sat in silence while the other guy was just standing behind the pink haired guy with an apologetic look in his face. He was surprisingly tall, maybe even a little taller than me. He had broad shoulders and short messy black hair, although it's nowhere near my level of bed-head, because I, am the almighty god of bed-heads, no hair gel needed—that shit's for losers. Bow down to me you foolish mortals, for I am you god—[A/N: ahem.] Sorry.

    The other guy looked like a nice person. He was slightly shorter than me, maybe around an inch shorter. His pink hair is really fucking cool—he's really fucking cool. Maybe we can be friends.

    "...annnd done!" He exclaimed, breaking the silence.

    "Oh. Thanks." I responded.

    He stood up.

    "Anyways, I want to apologise for what my friend did here, a lot of stuff is going on right now and it's a bit stressful." He and his friend bowed at me. It was hella awkward.

    "Oh, don't worry about it, I was the one who decided to stick my head out of the window like an idiot after all." The three of us laughed it off.

    "Anyways, I'm Hanamaki Takahiro, you can just call me makki."

    "I'm Matsukawa, Matsukawa Issei, and you can call me Mattsun."

    "Nice to meet you, Hanamaki-san, Matsukawa-san." I replied. "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro."

    "Hey, no need for formalities, honestly, I'm pretty sure we don't need them by the way we met anyways" Hanamaki-san said, as he draped himself across Matsukawa. Though he muttered the last part, I heard him and stifled a laugh.

    "Oh, I was wondering, do you go to Ouran by any chance?" Mattsukawa asked.

I tensed up.

    "...yes. I know it may sound rude but, how do you know this?"

    "Uhhh, well, me and Makki actually work there."

    "Oh." I sighed in relief, they weren't stalkers or weird like I first thought. "Anyways, what do you guys actually do there?"