I guess it's not that bad?

Starting today, I'm a host. I can just see the disgust on kenma's face already, but at least I'm making some money. Also, a little side note from before, I'm not gay I'm bi, and so is the author.

Anyways, Megane-kun introduced me to the members.

Apparently he's the co-founder of this club along, which is surprising in itself. He doesn't seem like the type to make this kind of business but what really takes the cake is the fact that he actually did it with Blondie. I can see why Megane's the 'cool' type. That's what makes it so fun to rile him up. Then, there's the Blondie aka Tamaki Suoh, the founder or 'king' as they say. Air-headed, ignorant and arrogant, very fitting for the 'princely' type. Next up are my favourites, the Hitachiin twins, Hikaoru and Kaoru, the 'little devil' types. I have a feeling we'll get along very well. The next host is Tachibana Morisuke, or as we call him 'Mori-senpai'. He doesn't talk much so I'm not sure why he's the 'wild' type but I guess I'll know soon enough. Last but not least, there's Mitsukuni 'Honey' Haniozuka, the 'boy lolita' type, he's usually found with Mori-senpai clinging onto his leg or something.

Now onto the real issue at hand, that all of you may be wondering. What type am I?

"...what about that?"

"No, it doesn't suit him."

I stood there laughing at their arguments about me from the corner of the room. Seriously, the conversation they're having is just pure gold. It was mostly between the twins and Blondie, while chibi was just blurting put random suggestions that no one really considers because they're a little far fetched. Running out of ideas they turned to Kyoya, hoping for something helpful because he's probably the only one able to keep the club up and running. Without him, things would probably take a turn for the worse.

"Why not just let him escort a few girls and see how it goes?"

The other hosts went quiet. Megane's solution left them dumbfounded and speechless with an expression that I wasn't able to fully grasp because I'm using every ounce of my self control to not double over in laughter. You could hear my faint cackling in the background as I failed to not laugh, clutching my stomach in pain from all the laughter. I took a deep breath and composed myself.

"I don't have a problem with that" I said, backing up Kyoya.

The other hosts just gave a nod and went along with it. Getting ready for the girls to start flooding in. Some of the other boys went off to entertain, since they had an appointment whilst some just loitered around occasionally going to talk to some other girls, leaving me waiting for the next (un)lucky person who stepped through the doors.

The door creaked open and a random student stepped in. So I put on my signature smile and sauntered over to her. The other hosts sneaked a few looks my way, curious as to how I would handle the situation.

"Hey there princess, are you lost? Or are you just here to meet someone?"

"A-actually I made an... uh appointment with s-someone"

"Oh? And who would that be?" I stepped closer to her, using my height to my advantage and leaned against the wall.

"Oh! Uh... it's w-with Tamaki-san,"

"With his majesty huh?" He face flushed as I caught her staring. What I said next though, really took the cake for her. "You like what you see?"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Maybe next time you could ask for me princess."

I walked away leaving her as a blushing mess of red, chuckling to myself because this might actually be fun, no matter what Kenma would say.

"Well aren't you a natural?" I turn to see the twins smirking at me