Red flags

The school was pink. I repeat, the school was fucking pink.

If that didn't raise any red flags, I don't know what will. My eyes are starting to hurt from the obnoxious shade already, and the bright yellow mushroom dresses don't help. I couldn't complain, after all, I'm just an honour student... in an upper class school. Filled with spoilt brats and overpriced lunches. Getting looked at weirdly, because the uniform is roughly the same price as my apartment...

This is going to be great...

    I was wearing a simple white shirt, black pants and a black jumper because they are clothing items that will not brutally murder, decapitate, drain the blood and, defenestrate my bank account. Sure, I was getting looks, but at least I'm not broke. As always, my hair was forever stuck in permanent bedhead mode. It never gets better no matter what I do, to my dismay. I should really fix my sleeping habits.

***

Oh great I'm lost.

What a great way to start the first day of my scholarship here. I'm not someone who gets lost easily but I guess I'm learning something new everyday. What would Kenma say if he saw me like this... He'd probably give me the silent-judgement look. I sighed. I was already 15 minutes late and there was no one in sight.

I turned a corner and bumped into someone. He wore the typical male uniform, light blue blazer, tie, along with all the other items as well as a pair of silver framed glasses. He fell over and I helped him up as well as handing him back his glasses. He was quite tall, but then again, I was taller. I'd say he was around 5'11. I mentally cursed myself when I recognised that they came from Dolce and Gabbana. Thoughts were running through my head like it was the end of the world. Oh Asahi, did I scratch them? Did I damage any of his property? Do I have to pay for anything? I recomposed myself—I mean, I have to make a decent first impression and asked.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine—And, don't you have a class to be in?"

"I could say the same thing for you Megane-kun" I cocked my eyebrow and flashed my signature smirk at him, in which he raised an eyebrow to the name.

"I'm Kyoya Ootori, you have probably herd of my family, to be frank, our business is quite famous around here." He politely said, but it was clear as day that he didn't want to be here.

"I haven't seen you around, and by..." He trailed off and he subtly gestured towards my clothing, "...That, I would wager that you're a transfer student on a scholarship. Am I correct?"

    Ah, I see, this guy is the crafty type.

    "Yes, I just transferred. The name's Tetsuro, Kuroo Tetsuro."

"Anyways, Kuroo-san, I assume the reason you're not is class is because you're lost, I was sent to find a new transfer student so I assume it was you."

    "Spot on as always, Megane-kun," I say with a slight smirk.

"My name is not 'Megane-kun'. It's Kyoya." I could sense a hint of irritation in his voice; I never liked him that much.

"I stick with it thanks."

Seeing that I won't be changing my mind soon, he ushered me to class muttering something about 'annoying commoners'. He also kindly made sure that I knew my way around so he didn't have to escort me in the near future. Not that I wanted him to anyways, then again, Megane-kun was quite entertaining to tease. Getting frustrated by a mere 'commoner'? What a disgrace. I might just have to tone down my language here, in case my 'foul commoner language' is just too much for the poor elites. I really do hope I make a decent impression.

***

    The class wasn't much better—scratch that, class was much, much worse.

    After the botched introduction that would've gotten me distasteful looks in a normal Highschool (note how I emphasised the 'normal'). I got a few squeals and blushes and even the occasional nosebleed. I should've ran out of this place the second I entered it. But no, I, Kuroo Tetsuro, had to just waltz in, ignoring my all instincts, and everything that told me to run at mach 1 speed back to the dingy cave that I came from.

    Just when I thought things couldn't get worse. I was told to sit in front of him—well, to be fair, it was either in front of him, or in the midst of madly squealing and bloodthirsty Highschool girls. To be honest it wasn't much better. I could feel the dark aura radiating off him, similar to the one Yaku has when I fuck up (badly). My brain was literally screaming ABORT MISSION. I REPEAT ABORT MISSION with police sirens going off in the distance. He was glaring at me the entire day, and the fact that I was taller than him didn't help at all. I really don't want to see the expression on his face right now.

***

    Thank Asahi that was the last period. I rushed out of the classroom as fast as my legs could take me in fear of being swarmed by a mob of teenage girls like I was at lunch break; just the thought of it was enough to send shivers down my spine. Sure, he could handle a few girls but 15? Not so much.

    Damn this school's spoilt brats and indoor fountains because yippee-ka-yay motherfuckers, life just decided, hey, let's make him suffer some more, hit him with a truck or something. Like I haven't done enough suffering in the past 24 hours already.

    So yeah, I am now soaking wet and cold, once again, lost in this pink maze of suffering.

    All I want is to just go home...

    Sighing, I wandered through the corridors alone until I came up to an empty music classroom hoping that I could find a place to change—at least it seemed empty at the moment, until of course, I stepped in.

Suffering ensued.

"Welcome, to the Ouran Highschool host club."

==========================

A/N: Hello peoples of wattpad. I'm just here to clear up some shit. I made kuroo a second year in this just because it fits better with the plot I have in mind, I hope this clears up some confusion.

Also, constructive criticism is always appreciated ;)

Anyways, thanks for reading!