TWENTY

Will felt extremely uncomfortable , his clothes were too majestic for him. He felt well, overdressed and more like a posh, useless Lord than anything else.

"I'm sure she's wonderful" said Maralie carefully, addressing the young boy with her usual stern and calming expression.

As a fourteen year old boy, Will Hart grimaced at the thought of being married.

Disgusting to be frank.

Mylona Lannister was her name; a dim, plain girl who seemed not to have a vocabulary surpassing the words "yes" and "my lord". This was one of the many girls Will had been forced to choose from this past year and all of them seemed to have the personality of a chamber pot.

Faylinn Edgen - limp, mousy hair and Will didn't even know what her face looked like because she never raised it from the floor.

Godelva Royce - well she was about half the size of Will and it felt as though if he breathed too hard, she'd dissolve.

Ingrede Hightower - Well the less said, the better.

Sansa Stark was the last girl he had visited, she was certainly the prettiest of the ones he had met but her personality was as expected and he couldn't stand being in the same room as her for longer than five minutes before wanting to stab himself.

He just wanted someone fun, but he knew he'd never have someone that he liked.

He was a lord after all.

***

"THE NAMES"

Arya immediately stopped chewing on the bread in her mouth and looked at Will in confusion, "What names?" She asked him quizzically.

Will was perched on a rock near the fire, admiring his blade. "You say names every night." He broke eye contact with his knife to look Arya dead in the eye, 

"I assume it's not a list of people you want to congratulate."

Awkwardly repositioning herself on the cold ground, Arya hesitantly opened her mouth to speak, "There are a lot of people-"

Before she got any further, Will cut her off a somber expression flickering upon his pale face, "You need to stop Arya, this hatred in you it's finding a home; a permanent place for its wretched dwelling."

He stared at the dark sky, "Where do we go from here? You ...kill these people and then what? What happens to you, to me..." he paused a moment, looking semi awkward, "To us?"

"We fight." She responded, "We live, we survive"

"I don't want to live just to survive Arya, you don't want that either."

"Will, I-"

Again, Will refused to let the girl finish her sentence and cut in, "We'll figure this out tomorrow." His face turned serious, "I'll help you kill Cersei Lannister, but only because she'll bring more destruction upon this world than it already has, but then you need to make a decision about what you need to do, be an assassin and you'll never see me again,"

Arya nodded sadly, "fair enough."

Will sighed and rolled onto the floor where he had a fur coat waiting for him to sleep upon.

Just about as he was going to fall asleep, a cracking sound awoke him immediately from his hazy state. It came from the trees right next to them.

Will instantly shot up and grabbed a knife, Arya shortly followed with Needle outstretched in front of her.

He edged forward and tentatively said, "Who's there?"

As if from no where a boy can stumbling through the woods, crashing through the trees and flinging himself on the ground before the fire. Alarmed Will pulled his knife, almost slashing the boy across the face and just narrowly missing him.

The boy stood and dusted himself off and winced, "Seven hells" he muttered, cracking his neck.

"That Bush looked a lot softer."

Will didn't do anything, he just stared and the blade fell from his hand. Arya looked equally as worried and noticed Will's odd behaviour.

"Do you know this person?" She asked Will, not for one moment dropping Needle or looking away from the strange boy, just observing Will's look of total shock.

The boy also noticed and grinned, dusting himself off. He appeared unarmed and didn't  seem to have the intention of attacking them.

Will looked at Arya with a face of worry and dread.

"This is my brother."