July- Part 1

It's my birthday! I'm cuddling with Draco in my bed, having had dinner with our parents a few hours ago.

Currently, my brothers are in their play room and our parents are discussing our proposal in the den. When we lay down to sleep tonight, it will be the last night we are unofficially engaged in the wizarding community.

Tomorrow, our parents, along with Draco and I will request that the Dark Lord bless our engagement and marriage. It's merely a formality: I know this is the Dark Lord's greater design.

Draco brushes his lips against my forehead and I sigh in contentment.

"Are you afraid?" He asks me, snaking circles against my back through my light long sleeve. I shake my head against his chest and my hair ruffles itself. We both chuckle at my new appearance before I answer.

"I'm not anymore. Any doubts?" I ask in return, knowing that his feelings for Kayla are not going to disappear over night. I'm anticipating a long journey with him though, one where we both work on why this is the destiny we chose for ourselves. We won't have resentments and we both know that.

"Never." He says as he kisses my lips. My stomach clenches and my toes tingle. I glance at the clock and see that there's one minute until my official birthday, seven minutes after midnight. Draco follows my glance and smoothes my hair absentmindedly underneath his long fingers.

It seems as if eternity slips by in that moment, my head against Draco's chest, a mess of arms and legs in my bed. The minute hand turns and his lips are on mine in a fierce and possessive kiss.

"Happy birthday, Natalie, my darling. May we share many more to come. I love you," he said the moment he broke the kiss.

"I love you too," I murmured, claiming his lips once more. I grasped his shirt in my fists, feeling need pooling deep within me.

"We have three hours," he smirks, forcing me to lie on my back. "I'm going to take my time with you, baby." I stare at the ceiling, breathing shallow breaths as Draco starts at my head.

He kisses first my forehead, smoothing a hand down my cheek. He kisses right next to the corner of my left eye, then my cheek, then the tip of my nose, then the corner of my lip. I'm shivering at the gentleness of his lips on my skin, waiting for his lips on my lips.

I tilt my head to the sound of his chuckle as he presses it back to look straight above me.

"Patience, love." His lips kiss behind my ear. As his breath tickles my inner ear I take a sharp breath in, feeling my vagina warming for him.

He kisses softly down my neck to my collarbone, pausing to undo the zipper on the front of my light long sleeve shirt. He moves the material aside, smiling at my rising chest. He kisses down to the tip of my bra and slides his hand inside to play with my nipple. I want him to suck it so badly I find myself pressing my chest up into his hand, bowing off the bed.

He lets out a breathy laugh and helps me slide my arms completely from my shirt. Instead of freeing me from my bra, he kisses down my stomach to the waistband of my jean shorts. He unbuttons them slowly, sliding the zipper down.

He slides me out of my shorts until I'm laying on the bed in my bra and underwear. I'm waiting for his next touch, fire rushing through my veins. He kisses just above the line of my underwear, before spreading my thighs. Excitement pools inside me, my breath hard.

He presses his lips to the sides of my thighs and runs his fingers down my smooth legs. His gaze flits up to mine and he smiles while I squirm.

"You're fucking beautiful, Natalie. My beautiful wife, my partner, mine." He says. I suck in a deep breath, a mew slipping out of my lips as I reach for him.