Sweet As A Strawberry By I'm_fluent_in_sarcasm

Sweet As a Strawberry is a love story about Charlotte Carter and Benjamin Fisher or Lottie and Benny. While Lottie is as sweet and kind as a strawberry Benny is as sour as a lemon. But both are equally as lonely as the other, although it may not appear that way. So when Benny and Lottie meet he finds her annoying and hard to get rid of. So when he can't get the little lady to hate him, he does the next best thing. He falls in love with her.

Okay so I was really excited to share this story with you guys because I love it! It is an adorable story and I always laughed when Benjamin or 'Benny' blushed because he does it so often! I have a lot of good things to say about this book! The overall plot was amazing and I couldn't put it down! I wanted to know more about Lottie and Benny! 

Character development was great and so was the plot! I loved how each character had a distinct personality and I had to say, while reading this book I barely found any spelling mistakes! What a legend! :D

Lottie I found to be quite a push over (Said in the book) but then as the book went on you found how strong she really was and I would never have guessed all the hardships she's been through because she smiles so damn often! Over all Lottie is a beautiful character and I couldn't be happier reading about her! Benny is a sour lemon and it almost makes me laugh everytime I read that he's blushing or getting nervous around Lottie. It is a totall character change from what I assumed at the start. We soon discover he can be as sweet as a strawberry too! His personality is just amazing and I couldn't be happier reading about him!

Okay now I really hate doing this part but it's always done in reviews. The negatives. While I was reading this It did get to a point, near the start, where I didn't want to read it because it felt like it dragged on to long. NOT THAT IT WAS BAD THING. NO OFFENSE TO THE AUTHOR AT ALL! They did the right thing because they were delevoping the relationship and characters! Which i think was great of the authour! No offense intended. But as it went on I was really glad for the development otherwise the story would not have made sanse. SO THANK YOU!

Notes: 

There are some moment where you sit there like; "KISS HER! DO IT!" and he doesn't so prepare yourself! There are points where you'll want  to put it down and give up but those are the moments you have to keep reading because the author has something just around the corner!

RATINGS:

Spelling/Grammar: 5/5

Characters: 5/5

Plot: 4/5

Climax: -/5 

Ending:-/5

Overall: 14/25

I couldn't give it it's full review because It's not done! But the latest chapter's (38)  ending was so cute but she was asleep -.- gahhhhhh xoxox