day thirty!

clown!

NAME: Rin Tachibana

AGE: 20

GENDER: Male

SPECIES: Human

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: Japanese, American

SEXUALITY: Gay

SERIES: None (tho i might possibly right a book for Ilene and he might be in it)

LOVE INTEREST: Unnamed boy at his college

QUIRK: Good Vibes

- Rin can make a person feel more upbeat and positive just by standing near them

- His friends and classmates like studying with him cuz he helps them de-stress

- Can usually convince people not to do bad things

- "Hey, why don't you put down that gun and we can talk about almonds?" "Yeah okay so how do they even make almond milk????"

PERSONALITY:

Rin is pretty shy. Likes to avoid any confrontation. Easily flustered. When he goes vigilante mode, he's a brash, extroverted clown that cracks jokes while cracking faces. Tries to use his Quirk first, but if that doesn't work he just yeets his comically huge wooden hammer at the bad guy.

LIKES: Apple pie, sleeping, Ilene's snickerdoodles, pillows, National Geographic, Doritos

DISLIKES: Studying, waking up early, college dorms

FACTS:

-Rin is in his sophomore year of college, studying to major in biology and minor in biochemistry.

- Glasses and perpetual messy hair.

- His family moved to America when he was three.

- Vigilante boi, patrols at night and lives off coffee and Doritos in the morning.

- Crushing hard on the cute boy that sits next to him in chemistry.

- Vigilante name "Jester", got the whole clown-thing going on. Throws the bad guys off guard when they see a clown dude offering to talk about almonds before bashing you in the head with a GIANT hammer.

- His hammer is big and wooden and padded so it'll knock you out without killing you.

- Crashes at Ilene's place sometimes, she's like an aunt to him. He tries to set her up on dates.

- Okay that's it I'm going to write Ilene's book someday and Rin will be in it.