day twenty-seven!

mermaid!

NAME: Lechtoh

AGE: 25 - Immortal

GENDER: Female

SPECIES: Mermaid

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: Freshwater Mermaid

SEXUALITY: Pan

SERIES: Imagine Dragons

LOVE INTEREST: None

PERSONALITY:

Lechtoh has a calming vibe to her, like you could tell her anything and she would never judge you. Quiet and caring. Good at giving advice for just about anything. Sort of hard to find, though. If you can manage to find her in the first place, you automatically have her respect and trust. Motherly affection most of the time.

LIKES: Fish, turtles, leaves, flowers, sunny days, slow-moving ponds and lakes

DISLIKES: Fire, drought, salt water, winter, nets

FACTS:

- So I'm thinking about writing a Fantasy AU for the Imagine Dragons series after I, you know, write them. But like each of the flower girls will have their own Fantasy book. Kendria's is Pseudonarcissus, and she'll be a saltwater mermaid that (somehow) ends up on land and transforms into a human (ooh, magic).

- Lechtoh will be like a guidance counselor or smth and they can talk about being mermaids and whether or not Kendria should go back to life at sea or stay with Katsuki (wink wink).

- And of course Katsuki would go to her looking for advice on how to win Kendria's heart and convince her to stay on land with him.

- Oh wow I love this idea already.

- Lechtoh is technically immortal since she's a mermaid, but stays at the "age" of 25 since that's how old she was when she became a mermaid.

- Okay I really need to step up my game and write the ID books so I can write this!!!