day seventeen!

zodiac!

NAME: Camille Dominguez

AGE: 14

GENDER: Female

SPECIES: Human, Zodiac

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: French, Spanish

SEXUALITY: Bi

SERIES: None (at the moment)

LOVE INTEREST: idk a name but whoever the Capricorn kid will be sksksk

ALIAS: Cancer

- Camille, born on June 31, is the Cancer of the team

- She can control water, as Cancer is in the element of water

- Can also manipulate emotions

- Eyes and hands glow white when using her powers

PERSONALITY:

Camille is the most emotional of the group, sympathizing easily and angry at the snap of a finger. While her mood swings can be a lot to handle, she remains the most loyal, always putting her friends' needs before her own. The one to trust on any mission when it comes to the safety of the group. Creative, always bursting with new ideas. Writes in her spare time, mostly a totally made up story about superheroes *cough*.

LIKES: Art, writing, the ocean, swimming, the moon, one-upping everyone in Spanish class, relaxing at home

DISLIKES: Harsh criticism, strangers, revealing her personal problems, betrayal, conflict, lasagna

FACTS:

- Camille is the youngest of the Zodiacs, a team of twelve teenagers that have the powers of their Zodiac signs. Camille is the youngest at 14 and their leader -- the Leo -- is the oldest at 18. They all live in the same city and go to the same high school, except for the ones that are homeschooled/go to the rich kid academy in the middle of the city.

- She clashes with the leader a lot. Their personalities are complete opposites. But they still work together in the end. And he's kind of like a big brother to her.

- Their costumes represent their signs and planets. Camille's costume is largely based off the moon, with its white and grey color scheme. And the big moon on the front of it.

- She gets along the most with the Pisces, Taurus, and Scorpio in terms of friendship.

- Lol HUMONGOUS crushing on the Capricorn.

- She writes in her free time. Currently, she's working on a book about a group of teenage superheroes. Completely made up, of course.

- Since Cancer is the poster child sign for emotions, she can manipulate emotions to a degree. Usually the one sent in to gather information. Camille sometimes wonders if people actually like her, or if she's subconsciously changing their feelings about her.

- Heh super insecure.

- Her family used to live in France, but when she was in middle school, they moved to the U.S. for her mother's work. She has an accent. (And little does she know that the Capricorn absolutely loves it.) She speaks fluent French and English, as well as almost fluent Spanish.