day twenty-four!

underrated fandom - refund high!

NAME: Mi Gu

AGE: N/A

GENDER: Female

SPECIES: Azeban

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: N/A

SEXUALITY: Bi

SERIES: None

LOVE INTEREST: Sehui Seong

PERSONALITY:

Mi is a trickster. Absolutely loves pranks and mischief. Kind of careless with her schoolwork, but manages to get it all finished on time. Extra careful to make sure that her tricks are harmless. "There's a difference between pulling a prank and being a bully." Easily fills the role of class clown.

LIKES: Food of any kind, puppies, shiny things, fun, jokes, pranks

DISLIKES: Bullies, homework, memory capsules, heights

FACTS:

-Mi is an azeban, a raccoon trickster from Abenaki mythology. She has physical characteristics of a raccoon (like Gang Ho has tiger characteristics) and the personality to match her species.

- Same year as Aru and her friends, same class as Waxy.

- She develops a crush on Sehui during their second year, but she's scared of admitting her feelings since it seems like monster-human relationships are looked down upon in Suhei's friend group (as far as she knows).

- Sad Pining Time With Mook as they watch Aru and Sehui interact with literally everybody else.

- Her tail?? is so fluffy??? and soft??? and I just really want to pet it.

- Has a collection of trinkets that she's found on the ground. Mi tries her very best to return lost things to their rightful owners, but if she can't find the owner, the Shiny Thing is now and forever hers.

- She doesn't like the memory capsules bc her all her memories are of people not trusting her and calling her a liar and blaming her for things just bc of her heritage. Her death was caused by one such instance, when a rich man accused her of stealing from him and she was chased to a the edge of a cliff ... she's afraid of heights now.

- She can climb things real good.