The One With The We're pregnant

Shane, Danie and Daniel are sitting in the sofa. Pierce is sitting on the one seater sofa. Meryl is 4 months pregnant and that is not obvious unless she wears a tank top or simply naked.

Shane is 10 years old and the twins is 6 years old. Meryl is standing in front of them and they are looking to their mommy.

"We want you guys to know that mommy and daddy loves you so much." Meryl said. "We have something to tell you." She continues.

"What?" Shane excitedly asks.

"I have pictures to show you." Meryl said and gets the sonogram to Pierce. They've been to a doctor. The Doctor asks if they want to know the gender of the baby instead the doctor only tells the gender to Christine and Julie and they will take care of somethings. They will plan a gender reveal because Meryl and Pierce always wanted to do that.

Meryl lean closer to them and showed them the sonogram. "I don't know if you can see anything there. Can you see anything there?" Meryl asks them. They are looking at the unreadable picture there and now dumb stuck. "That's mommy's belly." She added.

"You're having a baby?" Danie gasp before asking her mother. She is the first one who figures it out.

Shane gasps too. "You're having another baby?" She asks again.

Daniel gasps too. Meryl laughed at her children, they are all amazed about the news. They will have another kid to bully.

"When did you guys have sex?" Shane directly asks them. Meryl hears Pierce laughed and she looked at him in disbelief. She started laughing too.

"Oh come on here." Meryl said and hugged Shane. "Where did you learn that?" She asks her. Shane just giggle, she learn in from school. And Meryl was so surprised, Shane is still a baby for her even though she is her first born.

Later that night, they are having a dinner.

"Daniel, what do you want? A girl or a boy?" Pierce asks him.

"Hmmmmmm, I want a puppy!" Daniel says and they all laughed.

An: sorry if its so short. I just pictured this on my on mind and I want to write it. I didn't expect it to be so short like this. I tried to added but nothings come up on my mind. I'll make up for the next chapter. Thank you so much for reading!!! Hope you liked it.