The One With The Pregnant v.3

An: I'm the night I'm going to refer is the Situation 45: Emotional.

Two months after that night. The Brosnan improved their relationship. More communication, more connection and the important is: more sex.

They managed! Make love here, make lobe there, make love everywhere. Sometimes the kids caught them and they don't know what to say, of course they are starting to ask questions to them.

But something weird but familiar happened last night. When Pierce woke up and he didn't feel his wife beside him, he quickly do down to the kitchen and caught her putting a hot sauce on a peanut butter. Pierce kept trying to tell her that it will end up tasting terrible but she says that she can't stop thinking about it and she have to try it.

Pierce let her, she takes a bite and ran quickly to the sink and wash her mouth. She heard Pierce laugh and when he raised her head and look at him, she rolled her eyes and that night, he slept in the couch.

Pierce's thoughts was interrupted when Meryl called him with her most angelic voice.

"Yes baby?" He asks her. She is sitting in the couch with Shane standing in front of her. She is helping her daughter to get dressed for her piano lesson.

"Ms. Peterson and ask her what time she will pick up Shane, I think Shane is getting bored and I am really really........" Meryl stop and rub Shane's hair. The twins are asleep if you're asking. "Pierce is sitting in the end of sofa too so he looked at her because she got quite. "Horny" Meryl mouthed and Pierce laughed at her.

"Where is her number?" Pierce asks.

"Oh, Check it in my planner, I must have written it there." Meryl said and Pierce walks to their bedroom, he goes to Meryl's nightstand and opened the first drawer of it. He sit on the sofa before getting the planner.

He browse every page of the planner. It's already December, she needs another planner. Pierce thought to himself. In January; of course the New Years Eve, Shane's Birthday and many more. He arrived to May; The twins' birthday too and his birthday of course it was also written there. And October, their anniversary. The one magical night. (I meant the Situation 45 in my nswf challenge). That night was so full of bliss and love and he wanted to go back there.

And he notice every page of month he scans, there is 'P' that is written. And when he opened October, November and December. He can't see any 'P' that is written there.

He ran down to the living room and he sees Meryl is eating a dorito.

"No, Don't eat that." Pierce said, grabbing the chips from her hand.

"What the heck?" Meryl asks him, irritated. She rolled her eyes at him and he notices that.

"Where is Shane?" Pierce asked her. The planner is in his right hand and the bag of chips is in his left hand.

"Ms. Peterson arrived. What took you so long?" Meryl asks him.

He sat beside that, throwing the bag of chips to the coffee table in front of them.

"When was the last time you had your period?" He started. He held the planner with his both hands.

"Uhmmm, I think my last time was the day you booked out flight to Verona." Meryl tried her best.

Pierce looked at the planner. Well, she was right but it was the day after he booked their flight.

"Oh shit. It's making sense." Pierce said and handed Meryl the planner. Meryl looked at it and fell quite too.

Then it hit them, she's pregnant?

"Oh my God." Pierce said and chuckles.

"Wait me here," Pierce said and kisses her forehead. Meryl is dumb stuck there. She knew where he is headed.

Half of her hopes that its true and half of her hopes that not. She doesn't know why but that's how she feel.

Minutes later, Pierce is back. With a small paper bag in his hand. Meryl stands up and he handed it to her.

They walked in to the bathroom, Meryl close the door and she is inside the room for the whole 5 minutes just looking for strength, Pierce didn't bother her, he knows she needed time and space and that's what he is giving her.

After a 2 deep breaths, Meryl finally took the test. She puts back the lid so they won't touch her urine.

Meryl goes out of the bathroom and Pierce is sitting on the bed. When he hears the door opened, he stands up to checked his wife.

"What is the result?" Pierce asked her. There are no expression in her face so he is worried.

"I don't know, can you look at it for me?" Meryl asks and handed him the pregnancy test.

They've waited for the few minutes. "Baby, I think it's ready." Pierce said looked at the test. He didn't move a muscle, he didn't frown of smile.

"Its negative." Pierce said. "I'm sorry." He added.

"Oh," Meryl started to be emotional. She is now crying and she doesn't know why.

"Are you okay?" Pierce asks concernly.

"Yeah, how can I be so upset for something that I never had." Meryl said and wiped her tears. "It is really negative?" She asks him.

"No, Its positive." Pierce said and smile. Meryl is now sobbing but because of joy, its tears of joy.

"You jerk! I hate you so much." Meryl said and tightened her hold to Pierce.

"And I love you and we're pregnant again!" Pierce said when he pulled apart . She kisses him and he kisses him.

Later that night, Meryl and Pierce is on bed. Shane is already asleep so as Danie and Daniel, again.

Meryl is leaning against the headboard and Pierce is laying beside her, hugging his legs and her brushing her fingers through his hair.

"You think we can manage?" Pierce asks him. Afraid that what happened to them 6 years ago might happened to them and that thought can kill him.

"Yes." Meryl answers briefly. "I mean our children was the cause and I'm sure that they will be the one who will help us." Meryl explained to him.

"I love you so much." Pierce said and kisses her belly. "And you too." He said to her belly.