Molly-Weasley-Fury-Look

This is dedicated to PercyPeetaGale, who wanted Percy threats. here's to you.

**************************************************************************************************************

Skye's P.O.V.

'Nico!' I screamed. 'What the Hell?'

'Petrificus Totalus!' Came a yell from the kitchen.

My scream had brought all the Weasley boys, as well as Harry and Hermione, who had acted on instinct and frozen the intruder, into the garden and when they saw me, furious and my wand pointing at a frozen Nico, George held up a hand to stop them.

'I think we'll leave...' he muttered.

'Yes, you seem to have everything under control...' Percy added, backing away slowly. Then everyone legged it back into the house, leaving us alone. I would have laughed at the looks on their faces if I hadn't been so damn angry.

'Where the hell have you been? You just stopped writing and then ignored me for three years! What kind of immature, stupid arse of a person does that?!' I ranted at the boy on the floor in front of me. Eventually I had shouted myself hoarse and decided that I should probably let him up, even though it had been conveniant that he couldn't stop me from yelling at him. I would have to thank Hermione later.

Nico stood up, dusted himself off and watched me warily, waiting to see if  I would curse him again. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, desperatly trying to stay angry and not let myself be distracted by the fact that over three years Nico's muscles had filled out even more and he had some really hot stubble. No Skye, concentrate on the anger.

'Skye, I'm sorry, but I can explain. You have to trust me.' Nico pleaded.

'I'm waiting for an explanation,' I growled.

Then Nico launched into his story. It was very jumbled and confusing but I got the main idea, so I'll summarise it for you. It turned out that Percy had been kidnapped and then some guy named Jason had taken his place. There had been a big questy thing, with giants and Hera being annoying and apparently this meant that Nico hadn't been able to see me. There was also a flying ship and a metal dragon involved.

'You should have heard Percy,' Nico went on. He put on a high girly voice, which was apparently meant to be Percy and said, 'You better not hurt my sister! If you do I'll cut you in half with Riptide. And I was all like 'Dude, we're both on this quest so there's nothing I can do, and why would I hurt Skye? I love her man' So here I am'.

I looked into his eyes and realised he was telling the truth, he really did love me. He hadn't meant to hurt me and he hadn't found someone else. I did however make a mental note to beat up Hera as soon as I could. I didn't care if she was a Goddess, she was in trouble.

'You know that right?' Nico said suddenly. 'You know that I love you?'

'I know' I replied softly and I couldn't help myself. Cursing my brain for being so weak and romantic I leant forwards and kissed him, melting at the happiness on his face. 'I love you too, Nico.'

'AWWWWWWW' Came a voice and I turned around to face a smirking George Weasley, who's smirk immediatly turned to a look of pure terror as he saw the look on my face. I had perfected the Molly-Weasley-Fury-Look as I called it. George fled into the kitchen once again and I turned back to Nico who seemed slightly startled by my sudden change of mood. Then he smirked, 'You look sexy when you're angry at someone else.'

'Hey,' I slapped his arm and he laughed but then he looked serious. He brought a small black velvet box out of his pocket and then procedded to kneel down in front of me. As he opened the box I saw a flash of silver and my heart stopped.

'Skye Jackson,' Nico asked confidently, 'Will you marry me?'

On the inside I was having a mini mental breakdown but I just managed to whisper, 'Yes.'

The joy that suffused his features made me grin like a mad thing and I might have let out a tiny scream of joy. Okay that was a lie, I practically defened the poor guy. I was going to be Mrs Skye Di Angelo!

***************************************************************************************************************

Wooooohhoooooo Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the END OF BOOK 1

There will be a sequel called 'Greeks, Country men, Lovers, Monsters?' Yet another famous quote that I have mutilated. I don't know how long it will be before I start as I would quite like to work on some of my other stories which I put on hold to do this one. I can't actually believe that I've finished a story, so thank you so much to all you amazing readers who have voted, commented and fanned, I Love You !!!!!!!!