Nico

Skye's P.O.V.

When Percy had, err, extracted himself from Annabeth, we moved cautiously through the house, breaking into a run when we saw the door. We burst out onto the street, the bright sunlight blinding us in comparison to the dark house. Suddenly all the shock and the fact that we had been defeated so easily overwhelmed me. I broke away from the others and threw up violently. Tears began to run down my cheeks and I flinched as I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. Someone drew my hair away from my face and handed me a cloth so I could wipe my mouth before leading me away from the pool of sick. I vaguely heard Ron vanish it. I looked up to thank who ever was helping me and froze as I looked into dark eyes full of concern and anxiety. Nico.

Suddenly he realised what he was doing and his eyes once again become hard and emotionless. I choked back a sob as he let my hair drop and turned away from me. I imediately missed the warmth of his hand on my shoulder.

'What happened?' he asked Harry coldly. Harry explained shakily about the cyclops and Nico listened in complete silence. When Harry was finished, Nico turned to Annabeth.

'Why didn't you recognise the signs?' he yelled suddenly. 'I know you've been in a situation like this before.'

'Oi!' Bellowed Percy. 'Don't you dare yell at her! It's not her fault!'

'No, but its not mine!' Nico rounded on Percy. 'Why didn't you call to us for help then, we could have prevented anyone getting hurt! You just had to act the hero and save everyone by yourself, didn't you!'  

'There wasn't time-' Percy argued back before Nico cut him off.

'No, there wasn't, was there? People could have died, you could have died! Skye could have died...' he trailed off realising what he had just said. He glanced around like a dog that had been cornered and then ran off as fast as he could, trench coat flapping around his ankles.

'Nico, ' I screamed, running after him before he disappeared around the corner.

'Leave him,' Harry snarled as I lost sight of the sprinting figure.

'No! We can't just give up on him! I can't!' I screamed at Harry.

'Then maybe he shouldn't turn on his friends and abandon them!' Harry yelled back, his voice breaking with anger.

I saw Ron pale and realised that he was thinking the same as me. That was exactly what he had done to Harry and Hermione.

'Mate, stop it.' Ron grabbed Harry's shoulders and managed to calm him down. I turned away, tears pouring from my eyes. I felt the embraces of Hermione and Ginny as I sank to the floor sobbing.

Why did you have to leave us Nico? Why?

********************************************************************************************************

I know this is only short, but seeing as it is the second one I uploaded in a day I thought you guys might forgive me? :)

Don't forget to vote and comment, it really makes my day :D

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed xxx