Chapter 4

Becca's POV

*a week later*

Well my principal needs my answer today. Like today. Right now. Toda-. Okay i should stop.

I havent really decided on what to do or say yet but my friends have been helping alot.

School passed and i honestly couldnt think the whole day. My mind was set on this competition thing.

Yes or no?

When the final bell rung i walked slowly to the office to give them my answer.

"Oh Becca! Sit!" She told me "now what will you do?" She asked smiling.

"I'll do it." I said as she smiled even wider if that was possible.

"Thank you! I will submit your name right now!" She said then started typing stuff on her laptop and i just left.

I am about to join a competition. Wow.

Calum's POV

Tour with the One Direction boys is an amazing adventure. Knowing we have this much fans who support us is amazing.

"CAL!" I heard a lady/man voice i yell.

I turn around to see Ashton running up to me with a puppy in his hands.

"Oh my Lord. Where did that creature come from?" I asked looking at the puppy in awe.

"A fan gave it to me! Her name was Rian? Yeah. Its ours now!" He said hugging the little puppy. I smiled then sat back down as i scrolled through my twitter feed.

Following a few fans, tweeting them, dming then, tweeting.

Well that was until one certain tweet by a certain someone caught my eye.

Luke Hemming

@Luke5SOS

I need to find you

It was either he was quoting a song or that actually meant something to him. I'll ask him later cuz im too lazy to actually stand-up and go to Luke. Me being the lazy ass i am.

Luke's POV

After posting my tweet i instantly get alot of retweets, favorites and messages.

The fans messages consisted of

"Lost boy?"

"You found me"

"Who's the girl?"

"Quotes"

Girl. Yeah. There was a girl.

"Hey are we going out or what?" The door opened revealing Michael.

I nodded closed my phone and headed out with him.

-------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG!

I ACTUALLY UPDATED!!!!

Its been months since i last updated this story!! Huhuhu im sorry!!!

Well schools eww and well i need to study sooo ahahaha

Love you guyssss

~Beaaaa