The two (5SOS)

"Becca!Come down it's time to eat!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I went downstairs and ate quietly with my family until my dad asked me a question.

"What were you doing in your room?" He asked

"What else could she be doing other than obsessing over that boy band." My older brother- Mark- said.

"Excuse you! Your not called a boy band if your band plays instruments!" I shot back as he scoffed.

Once finished eating I went back to my room and turned on my IPad and opened the ooVoo app calling my best friends Jade and Anna.

They answered right away and we talked about 5SOS for a straight hour! Yes we were kind of obsessed but I introduced them to the band so I'm the biggest fan!

After our fangirl hour I went on twitter.

I was on twitter for at least 2 hours cuz it was now 11 pm in Australia. And since it was a Friday that means no school tomorrow!

I checked my YouTube account to find that my cover of Try Hard got 100,000 views. Ok not bad..... Wait what????!?!?!??? 100,000????

I checked twitter then went on for awhile then found out that Calum Hood twitted about my video!! He saw it!

Oh my god!

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Really really really short chapter for the first chapter! But hey it's the first chapter!

I will update really slow on this story.

I'm really sorry about that.

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Bea<3