Chapter 5

Becca's POV

I have been practicing none stop. Everyday and well the school is depending on me.

"Becca!!" I heard Mark yell.

"What do you want?"

"Come in my room im gonna show you something!"

I groaned and stood up and walked to his room not bothering to knock and sat on his bed.

"Look at this." He said pointing at his laptop. They were a bunch of videos of the other competitors in the contest. I used his mouse pad and clicked on the first video of a girl my age.

"I am soo fucking dead." I said right after listening to one girls video.

"Thats not the reaction i wanted."

"What did you expect then?"

"You to say 'i can beat her' or something girly i dont know!"

"She is extremely talented! I cannot compete!"

"Yeah she is but so are you! Now lets continue watching the other videos!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Soo hows practice going?" Jade asked me

"My brother decided to show me the videos of the other contestants. Im dead."

"Bec you have an amazing voice you definitely have a chance of winning!" Anna said

"But if you saw their videos youd be crying yourself to sleep!"

"Chin up! You can do this okay?" Jade said

"Sure hope so." I said as i head off to my class.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

After class the Ms. Grace, our principal, wanted to see how i was doing so i headed to her office.

"Becca! Sit please." I did what i was told "So the competition is in 2 weeks, are you ready?"

Oh right it was in two weeks.

"I mean im practicing hard but i dont know if i can win you know?"

"Its not about winning! Its about expressing the talents that you have! And i think you do have a chance of winning." She smiled sweetly at me

"Well ill definitely give it my best!" I smiled as we bid our goodbyes and i left the office.

Now time for some more singing in the shower.

-------------------------- ------------- -------------
-------------------------- ------------- ------------- -------------------------- ------------- -------------

UPDATE AYEEEE

OH WOW AHAHAH SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS I HAVE A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK ATM!

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY DOE

ILY ALL!

•bea•