Chapter 3

Calum's POV

I was on Youtube looking at the covers of some of our songs. I came across this girl who had a cover of try hard. She had 1,000 views soo I decided to check her video out.

"Hi I'm Becca Grey and I'm gonna do a cover of try hard by 5 seconds of summer." She started

"She's dropping out of school cuz she don't need the grades

The colors in her hair don't seem to fade

I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed down" she started singing and she was good.

I was watching her as she sang and she hit every note properly not going overboard with anything.

"So that was my cover of try hard I hope you liked it and if you want more covers by me subscribe down below and comment what song I should do next." She said and the video ended.

"Guys come check this out!" I yelled for all the guys to hear. They all burst through my door panting like crazy.

"Yeah?" Luke asked.

"Sit here and watch this." I said motioning towards my bed as they scrambled to sit down. I played the video seeing them intensely watching it.

Once the video finished they faced me.

"Sooooo?" I asked awkwardly

"Shes good." Luke said and left the room to do his stuff in his room i guess.

"Shes amazing and pretty too!" Michael said

"I like her." Ashton blurted out as me and Michael starred at him. "Oh not in that way!!!! I meant talented wise." He said as me and Michael nodded.

"Yeah she is pretty and she didnt over-do her video." I said as the guys mumbled 'yeah'.

"Hey Lauren texted me, i gotta go." Michael said as he looked up from his phone.

"When the girlfriend calls you gotta go." Ashton mumbled but i heard it and michael glared at him as ashton noticed he threw his hands up in the air.

Michael bid his goodbyes and left to wherever Lauren told him to meet.

Becca's POV

He didnt tell me who called he just shoved his phone in my hands. I opened his call log and saw that my school principal called him. Why??

"why??" i asked suddenly nervous

"she told me that you are going to sing for your school competition and im your manager!" he yelled and then i got super nervous. no i cant play infront of school! He is gonna be there and no!

"why??'

"cuz youre the best singer in the world!" he yelled as he hugged me and left me in my room alone.

I definitely didnt want to perform infront of my school. just no.

'

yeah i sing on youtube and all but infront of a live audience no thank yoou!

I cant believe this! And the competiton is next month!! UGHHH!!!

"UGHHHHH!!!" i let out a loud sound and jumped on my bed and yelled into my pillow a million times.

after a few hours of lying down on my bed my mom called me to eat lunch. i went down and ate and avoided any conversations and went back into my room. i wash sitting beside my window watching cars pass by one by one and than i saw Anne and Jade. I ran out my room and yelled

"mom let Jade and Anne come up to my room!' and when she replied with a sure i went back in my room and waited still looking outside the window.

"What the hell gurl?!" The door opened revealing my best friends. I ran to them an hugged them as we fell to the floor and laughed.

"so why you down?" Anne asked me

"yeah we expected you to be happy i mean Calum Hood tweeted your video!" Jade added.

"Im representing the school for the singing competition this year.." i said dully

"OH MY GOSH!" my friends yelled and hugged me tighly before i coughed from the tightness of their hug.

"Im still confused as to why youre sad." Anne said and Jade agreed

"I dont want to do it!!" i yelled them threw my face to the pillow

"i dont get why you dont want to do it, I mean you have wanted this your whole life!" jade said throwing her hands up in the air.

"you can do it." Anne told me as i just made an unhumanly sound and rolled over only to fall on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What a day!

--------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\

SOOOO YEAH THIRD CHAPTER!!!!!

BASICALLY SCHOOL IS IN THE WAY SOO I AM SORRY IF I CANT UPDATE SOON!

loVE YOU ALL!!!!

~BEA