3

I carelessly dropped my phone to the ground as I hugged my chest in thought.

A new friend. Why was I so lucky this time? Maybe he doesn't know what I look like. If he did, he wouldn't want to be friends with me.

While in deep thought I heard the thunder get dramatically louder and longer. I need somebody. Somebody to love.

Maybe if I had somebody, they'd cuddle me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear as I attempted to drift of to sleep. Beautiful, that's what they'd call me.

I began to get drowsy at while thinking. I knew that the storm would wake me up, but I didn't care.

I let my eyes fall heavier and heavier as I thought about Geo_Hazza. What was his real name? I guess I'll find out.

I let the hard rain serenaded my droopy eyes as if it were a heavy metal song.

"Go away, nobody wants you here," I whispered to the storm as I drifted off to sleep.

Sadly, I had no dreams. At least none that I could remember.

When I awoke from my light slumber I looked towards my phone. No notifications. Was Geo_Hazza ever gonna come back for me?

In comedic timing I heard my phone vibrate.

"Geo_Hazza: What are you up to?" it read.

I felt my heart pump faster and faster. I quickly typed, "Just woke up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geo_Hazza: ugh, a nap sounds so good right now.

Rings-Starr: It felt wonderful, but the storm kept me up.

Geo_Hazza: I can only imagine. I stayed up the whole time and read this book on reincarnation and mysticism. I really dig that stuff.

Rings-Starr: Dig? I thought I was the only one who said that😂

Geo_Hazza: Wait, you say it too? I thought I was the only one. I think I'll really like you. What do you look Like? Send me a pic and I'll send you one.

Rings-Starr: It's not that I trust you but...

Geo_Hazza: Got you, I'll go first.

Geo_Hazza:

Rings-Starr:

Rings-Starr:

Geo_Hazza: Hospital bed? You alright?

Rings-Starr: Yeah, that was from last year. I see we both like black and white filters. Neat outfit by the way.

Geo_Hazza: Thanks. And, last year? How do I know you're not some fat creep by now?

Rings-Starr: Well, I'm no creep, and trust me when I say I'm not fat. My stomach brings almost everything back up. Besides, what if I was fat?

Geo_Hazza: I'm not discriminating. I just added the word for dramatization. Fat shaming isn't cool at all.

Rings-Starr: You're really thin... Do you eat at all?

Geo_Hazza: You had better believe it. I'm a bottomless pit.

Rings-Starr: I really enjoyed our small chat, but sadly, I've got a doctor's appointment to go to. T's ta for now.

Geo_Hazza: Ta ta for now.

That wasn't so bad. I think me and this Geo guy are getting somewhere.