A Night at The Casino

It was 9:45 PM. King Dice changes from his usual purple suit to the old suit that the dead guy had. he even put on a fake mustache that one of his henchmen wheezy gave him. Now it was time to head to the casino. As he got to the gates of inkwell isle, somehow the cops were asleep. "Good. Now's my chance to enter. I better hurry before they wake up." he quietly takes the keys from one of the guards who was holding them, and he opens the gates. He drops the keys on the ground and keeps on going. When he got the casino however, He couldn't believe what he is witnessing. "What in the holy mother of Satan!-....they changed the goddamn title, replaced the boss' face in all his hell glory!!? Why I outta!-.." he gets inside feeling shocked and angered mumbling to himself. Just then he bumps into mugman who is greeting him with his usual cheery smile. "Hello sir! Welcome to the cups and mugs casi- wait a minute....Do I know you from somewhere?" mugman examined king dice. And dice started to sweat feeling anxious. So he thought of a fake british accent so he doesnt blow his cover. "Uh...me? Oh! I'm just here to have a wondrous time in this fine place." Mugman still examined king dice in a very up close and suspicious way until he suddenly spoke. "Oh! Okay! Then go right ahead sir! Have fun, and don't forget drinks are only for one coin, and refills are free!" king dice smiles nervously, and he walks passed mugman. "Phew. That was a close call. And I thought I was gonna fuck this up." He said to himself as he adjusted the fedora on his head exhaling from his nerves. He enters the main area of the casino and he was even more shocked. "Oh....My-....." He never saw the casino look so big in his entire life. He walks to the bar, and it sits on one of the chairs. He looks at the bartender and it turned out to be pork grind. He retired from selling random charms and other items in his shop, and finally got a real job at the casino. King Dice takes out a coin, and calls for him. "Ay! you! Give me one of your finest martinis. And make it extra tangy." pork grind nods and takes the coin. "you got it pal." As he makes the martini, king dice looks at the stage and the chandelier along with the fresh new tables and chairs. "Once the boss sees this, he's gonna want to keep all this for sure...." he said to himself. Pork grind hands him the martini, and suddenly the crowd cheers, and cuphead comes on stage. "There he is. That slimey cupface. Im gonna kill him no matter what." King dice grinds his teeth as he said that. clutching onto the martini glass a little tightly. "Hello there ladies and gents of inkwell isle! I hope you all are having a great time. Don't drink too much Because we have a very special performance for you tonight. It's gonna be a real swing!" the audience laughed except for king dice who was mimicking to what cuphead just said. "That joke made beppi look like the fool in a king's court for damn sakes!" Cuphead then began to announce the performance. "Now then. With all jokes aside. Singing "Linger in my arms a little longer baby", please welcome the lovely (Y/N)!" The curtain unfolds as everyone cheers. As (Y/N) revealed herself, something Strange was happening to King Dice.

King Dice's P.O.V

I shattered the martini glass when I saw the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. "What!? Who is this gorgeous specimen?!" My heart was pounding like a ticking time bomb. And i'm blushing....like really blushing. What is this feeling?....I think....i'm in love! God! I never seen such beauty. Hot damn! I whispered to porky who was cleaning the glasses. "Psst. Hey bub. Who is she? The one who is singing on stage?" Porky sighs and smiles at her. "Oh. Thats (Y/N). She's new here at the casino. She just started working here. And my oh my she's a beauty and sweetheart. Everybody loves her like she's the top of the world. Always so kind and always willing to help everyone, that she would make any man go head over heels for her." I looked at her and since I just fallen in love, I know I have to have her. "What a doll. Mmm....I will do ANYTHING to claim her as mine." I grinned so wide, hearts of cards fluttered over my head. After she was done singing and the crowd went wild, that cupface walked over to her and.....kissed her!!? What!!? She's dating that little shit!!? No! No! NO!! I won't let him get away with that! I'm gonna steal her from him! And he wont do a damn thing to stop me!!

End of P.O.V

king dice quickly got up from his seat, and was about to leave to let the devil know about all this. But while that was happening, he bumps into mugman, and falls back. "Oh sir! Are you-....wait. Now I know who you are!" Cuphead walks up to them, and yanks the fake mustache off of king dice as he yelped in pain. Cuphead gasped "You!!" Dice smirked evilly. "Yes. It is I. Yours truly. King Dice!" (Y/N) was standing behind the two cup brothers. "I like what you two did with the casino while the boss and I were gone. Hehe." He then looked at (Y/N) with an evil smirk as she stood there in fear. "And this must be the beauteous (Y/N). Pleasure to meet you my sweet." he gets closer as Cuphead growled at him. "stay away from her!" King Dice chuckled evilly. "Oh cupface. You haven't changed a bit. But hate to break it to you. But you're way out of her league. I know she deserves a real man. Someone....like me." The two brothers look at him with anger. "Ooh. I'm so scared. By two puny cups. Hahaha!...Pathetic!" He snarls at them as his eyes glow green. The cops come by and they restrained him before he could do some real damage. As he was being taken away in handcuffs, he stares at (Y/N) as he licks his lips and grins so evilly at her, it gave her chills up her spine. He giggles as he's being put to jail for a few days before being re exiled from inkwell isle. While in his cell, he keeps thinking about (Y/N) all day and night. Thinking of all the things he wants to do to her. "One day my dear. You will belong to me, reclaim the casino, And I will dispose those cup brothers once and for all. In fact, I have a plan in doing so." he fiddled his fingers chuckling in a low creepy tone as he started to think of his next evil plan with the devil on his side.