New Girl in Town

My name is (Y/N). I moved in inkwell isle a few days ago. Im 18 years old, and I've been struggling in finding a job. I looked for one everywhere. Even though there were a few places I've applied at but never got any call backs. Until one day, I saw a flyer that says: “looking for a waitress and singer in the cups and mugs casino. come in for an interview if you're interested.” That was my opportunity to go ahead and try it out. I followed the address to where this particular casino was, and I finally found it. I was greeted by a blue Cup wearing a nice blue suit. He greeted me with kindness with a cheery smile on his face. “Hello miss! Welcome to the cups and mugs casino! What can I do you for?” I smiled and showed him the flyer. He smiles back and replied. “Oh good! Come with me.” I followed him, and we went into the employee only lounge. It was a nice room. A nice couch with a radio and a desk. I waited for the boss to come in. Then the blue cup and his boss who is a red cup walks in. They both shook my hand and they sat down. The red cup spoke. “Im cuphead. And my manager here is mugman. My younger brother. Even though we're the owners of the place but it doesn't matter.” He chuckled. “So. You're interested in the new position of waitress and singer.” I nodded. The interview went very well. They both liked how I acted, and they even loved my singing voice. Cuphead spoke again after discussing. “Great! You start tomorrow at 2:30 PM.” My eyes widened with excitement. “Oh thank you so much! I won't let you down sirs!” They both smiled. “Oh you don't have to call us that. Just call us by our first names. That's all.” I nodded and thanked them as I left. I was finally happy I got a job.
Just then Weeks passed, and I was loving my new job. I was enjoying the interactions with the guests, waiting tables, and singing on stage with a gorgeous long red dress that the cup brothers gave me whenever its my time to shine to entertain everyone. It was perfect for me. I loved my boss cuphead. He's such a sweetheart. He even asked me out for dinner. And we had a fun time. We soon became official after going out a few more times. So not only I got a job, but now i’m also girlfriend's with my boss who is also the owner of this wonderful casino! Things couldn't get any better than this!