Kitten faces

I woke up in the morning and I didn’t have any nightmares. This is the first night in a while I haven’t had any. I looked up to find I was still wrapped tightly in Jake’s arms.

Awww, he’s so cute when he sleeps. Like a kitten.

I snuggled my head into his chest and breathed in his scent. For some reason he always smelled like apple pies. You know all apple and cinnomany like.

Yer, it was an amazing smell. Maybe he bathes in apple pies.

I must have gone back to sleep because I was being nudged awake. I opened my eyes and all I saw was skin. I scrunched my nose up not quite knowing what was happening.

I looked up to see Jake smiling down at me. Well he did sleep with his shirt off.

Eh, I will fangirl over him later. It’s still sleepy time.

I nuzzled back into Jake’s chest and refused to let the sunlight hit my eyes.

“Come on Vals, you have to get up.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s 5:30. Mum said we need to go to school today.”

“Stupid mothers.” I muttered while burying my head deeper into Jakes chest.

“If you don’t get up I will take my pants off and put my naked booty in your face.”

“I’ll lick that booty if it comes anywhere near my face.”

“Just get up Vals; you don’t want to be late do you.”

“Don’t tempt me.”

I sighed as I resurfaced from Jake’s chest. I got up and grabbed my towel off the computer chair and walked into the bathroom. I removed my bandage to see it had blood all over it. I hope that Jake didn’t see this when I got up.

I sighed as I turned on the shower and got in. I quickly showered and got out throwing my old bandage in the bathroom bin on the way out. Jake jumped in the shower as soon as I got out.

I patted my arm dry and put on my clothes for the day. A pair of bright yellow skinnies, a white singlet and a batman shirt. I paired that with my black converses.

I applied my burn cream to my hand, took the antibiotics and wrapped my hand up in a new bandage. I was just securing the bandage as Jake walked in the room.

He had his grey towel wrapped around his lower half. He was red from the shower and you could see the steam coming off his body.

Ok, so maybe I had a tiny bit of a crush on Jake. But it will pass. He’s just the only one here for me now. If a fat man dressed as batman was here for me now I would probably have a crush on him too. So it doesn’t mean anything. Ok, ok.

Jake got dressed in black skinnies and a superman shirt.

“Bitch we kinda match. Oh hell! YOLNT.”

“What the hell is YOLNT?”

“You only live nine times. Good lord get with the program mister.”

I was brushing my hair and it just carelessly fell into place. It looked nice at the moment. My layers were flat and still had a slight tussle feel to them. I grabbed the hairspray and sprayed my hair so it stayed like this all day.

I turned around and Jake had just finished straitening the ends of his hair. They always flicked up in the morning. He hated it, but I thought it was cute.

I had applied my foundation all skilfully with my make-up brush, and now I looked nice and pale.

I grabbed my black studs form the dresser and placed them in my snake bite holes.