Blah blah

Today was finally Saturday and I was allowed to spend the entire day in bed.

Praise. The. Lord.

Jakes bed was so warm and cozy I did not picture myself leaving it anytime soon. That was until a giant lump of lard started to jump of me.

"Why don't you come on over Valerie!" Jakes singing at the rope of his lungs while bouncing on me had to be on of the worst ways to wake up.

"M' up m' up" I mumbled while pushing Jake off of me

"My dear Vals today we are going on a date. Today is not your lazy day, get your sunshine ass out of bed and get dressed." and with that, Jake jumped off of the bed and ran out of the door. So much for that idea.

Regretfully pushing the blankets off with my feet I trudged over to my bag of clothing and pulled out black skinnies with holes in the knees and a maroon shirt. Good enough
Getting dressed into skinny jeans when you're half asleep is way to hard.

Tying my hair up in a bun to avoid brushing it, I pulled on my shoes and slowly walked downstairs.

"Good morning sunshine! There is no time for breakfast you can eat when you get there." I groaned at Jake as he dragged me forcefully out of the door and shoved me in the car.

Honestly I had no motives to ask where we were going because I fell asleep as soon as the car started. Oops.

I was woken up to Jake shaking me and whispering very loudly "Vals pst stop dreaming about me naked."

We were parked outside the movie theatre. We better be seeing Jurassic world otherwise Jake and I shall no longer be anything except enemies.

"Now Val my deary I know what you're thinking. And of course we are going to see the dinosaur movie. What kinda person do you think I am?"

I did a little happy dance and proceeded to drag Jake very aggressively towards the cinema so we could get good seats to watch the movie.

Once we entered I was bombarded bye smell of buttered popcorn and my mouth started drooling instantly. While Jake went and got the tickets I lined up to get popcorn bouncing on my toes excitedly. Oh boy oh boy I've been dying to see this movie since I heard about its existence.

One the popcorn was purchased we speed walked to the movie theatre and took the perfect seats to see the movie. Heck yes

------------

"Oh boy. So worth not being in bed all day. Thank you Jakey baby." I leaned over and kissed Jake on the cheek as he walked me back towards the car.

Jake drive us home as I date there just thinking of those dinosaurs. God I love this movie franchise.

We pulled up into the driveway in no time and walked up to the front door. I walked into the kitchen in search of more food when I saw a note on the fridge.

Kids got myself a date tonight just reheat last nights fried rice and enjoy
-mumma xx

"Yo Jake! Your mumma ain't gonna be here tonight."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah she said something about finally obtaining a date tonight. So we can watch a movie in bed. Oh please baby pleeeaaaasssse?"

"Haha I guess when you say please."

I ran up to Jakes bed and opened his laptop. I decided on the girl who kept through time. One of the best movies ever in my opinion.

Jake came in just as if set up the movie and started playing it with two bowls of warm fried rice

"Thank youuuuu."
I grabbed my bowl and pretty much inhaled the food while watching the movie at the same time. Impossible task I know, but just call me mission impossible. Or some shit like that I don't know.

"Hey Vals look at me."
I turned my head towards Jake after I had turned down the volume of the movie

He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and lent it to kiss me. It started as an innocent sweet kiss, but soon developed into a deep sensual one. With him sitting on my hips, arms pinned above my head with one hand while the other held the side of my face.

Before I knew it my shirt was gone, as was Jakes and we were making out even harder. It was all a blur of skin, heavy breathing and tongue. It was wonderful. But it didn't stop there. No way did it stop there.