something something something...

Jake and I were sitting on his bed, Jake playing Slender while I watched over his shoulder. Then boom! He popped out of nowhere. I screamed and fell off the bed. Hell even Jake had freaked out.

“Oh my god. I just screamed like a 5 year old wannabe hipster that just met Justin Beiber.”

Jake looked at me with round eyes.

“Let’s do that again.” I smacked his arm and crawled under his bed.

“Let’s not. Nope, never again. Don’t need to die of early age from a heart attack. I swear Slender is going to be the death of many young people. I wonder what would happen if an old person where to play this…”

I trailed off in my thoughts thinking when I heard the front door slam shut.

“Jake, Valary, I’m home!”

Oh crap. It was Jake’s mum.

Evan had gone home a couple of hours ago, because his parents wanted him for something that I wasn’t really listening about.

I crawled further under Jake’s bed and curled into a ball.

Please don’t find me, please don’t find me plea-

Jake’s mum had laid on the floor and looked under the bed. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes. She then proceeded to grab my foot like a demon and drag me out from under the bed.

“I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE DEMON!” I yelled whilst thrashing around to the best of my abilities. Which by I mean, I moved quickly once and my ribs screamed in protest. Yep, I’m now ok with being the demons slave.

“Come on Valary, we have to talk about what happened today.’

“Can we do that next century?” I asked with a massive smile on my face

“No.” yep, smiles gone.

I sighed and Mellissa just dragged both Jake and I down stairs.                         

Mellissa was Jake’s mother’s name, just in case you’re wondering.

I sat on the couch next to Jake who had a frown on his face. I held his hand for support and he squeezed it back.

“Valary, please, what really happened to your hand?”

“I don’t know where to begin.” I took in a shaky breath and ran my bad hand threw my hair.

“Start from the beginning.”

I took a deep breath and began explaining.

-----

2 hours later, 500 boxes of tissues and a tear stained shirt, I was finally done explaining.

I wiped the remaining tear from my face with a shaky finger. God, I probably looked like the grudge. Ugh, and I got red when I cry, why does the world hate me.

I used another tissue to try and wipe off my eyeliner and curled into Jakes side.

“Why didn’t you tell me things were that bad Vals?” Jake asked me while holding me protectively.

“I didn’t want to worry you.”

I looked down ashamed and wiped fresh tears from my eyes. I have no idea how I have any tears left.

Jake put his finger under my chin so I would look him in the eye.

“But you always worry me Vals. You and your stupid antics. And now you look like the god dam grudge, so I’m even more worried.”