Chapter 1: Recap

Cassie's POV

Me and Peter were sitting together on the school bus coming back from Oklahoma. I was holding my bracelet with an advanced data system, something that Mr. Stark has. He actually gave it to me.
But I put Hazel on silent and I was going through the new programs that me and Peter had gotten from Mr. Stark.

Peter was on his phone when he looked up and out the window. He started shaking me and hitting Ned in the face. I looked up out the window and I said "Ned create a distraction " he was already on that part of the plan. "Holy shit, we're all going to die" I nodded taking out one of my web shooters and Peter put his on.

We looked at each other and he gave me an approving nod. I shot at the window on the safety window, it stuck to the hatch and I pulled it down letting me and peter get out. We put our masks on and swinged our way to the space ship.

 We put our masks on and swinged our way to the space ship

On our way there we saw Mr. Stark about to get punched. Peter and I swung down Peter and I caught the punch, I was focusing all my strength into it, but got grabbed "uh oh" I said and was thrown over next to the park.
Peter shot a web to me and pulled me back to him.

I landed on top of him, my head to his chest and his hands holding my arms. I got up shaking my head, "sorry" his eyes moved and said "it's okay" and we got up. Just then a flying clook came through with a man and Mr. Stark said "that's the wizard after him kids "I looked at Peter he nodded and picked me up throwing me.

My gliders came out and I followed the wizard. Peter following close behind me. A billboard was thrown, I blocked it and Peter made sure it avoided pedestrians. A lamp post snagged the clook and I shot. Web picking him up and he started getting beamed up.

I still held onto him as we started to leave, "Mr. Stark I'm leaving ground, Peter is too" I said, Peter had shot a web and it grabbed my foot. "Hang on kids" he said, I was still climbing the side of the ship when I started running out of air so did Peter. I looked down and grabbed the web that was on my foot.

I pulled Peter up and once he got up next to me, I said "I can't breathe " and I pulled my mask off. "Kids you have to let go, your running out of air." I nodded and Peter took off his mask as well. "But you said follow the wizard" I heard "Friday release M-18 and M-19" and I lost my grip falling backwards.

I felt something on my back and it expanded around my suit. I could breathe again, I hit the side of the ship Peter was still stuck to the wall. He shot a web at me and I grabbed it standing up. "Happy trails kids, Friday send them back" and a parashoot came out and I brought Peter with me.

When we were going to fall back into the atmosphere I shot a web to the wall and pulled me and Peter to the side of a door. Once we got in I said "probably should've stayed on the bus" Peter took a breath in and squatted down as the doors closed.

Once we got inside me and Peter attached a web to the ceiling and lowered ourselves down. "You are one loyal piece of clothing " Mr. Stark said, "yeah um speaking of loyal" Peter said and we landed on the ledge. "What kids, what-" I cut in "no wait, I shot the web. And plus these suits are so cool" Peter cut in "technically, if you think about it. This is your fault" I hit Peter's arm, "you know what I take that back" by now our masks retreated into our suit.

"Come on Mr. Stark we just want to help" I said hiding a little bit. He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Fine you want to help, what are you going to do" he said bringing us over to the ledge. I squatted down so did Peter, we both analyzed the situation. Me and Peter looked at each other and nodded standing back up.

"Okay have you ever seen this really old alien movie" we both explained the plan and Mr. Stark nodded understanding. He flew down and stood in his stance ready. "Do you really think you can stop me. My power is so great you can't stop me" Maw said, "yeah but the kids have seen more movie's " and he shot the wall.

Me and Peter jumped Down and I grabbed the wizard's hand and the clook grabbed my hand but it slipped through. Peter shot a web and spider legs came out and he pulled us back in. Mr. Stark closed the hole and I dropped the wizard on the ledge but started falling myself.

I turned back and was about to shoot a web but I was out of web fluid. I started screaming and put my hands up in front of my head ready to fell a hard floor. But I didn't, the wizards clook had rested it's self on my shoulders and stopped me from falling.

The Clook started flying me back up to the bridge. When I got back up the Clook left and went back to the wizards shoulders.
My mask came off and Peter came down, "sorry Cassie" I smiled and said "it's okay Peter" he smiled and we both went up to the ledge and waited until Mr. Stark called us.

When he called us down we met the wizard. "I'm Peter and this is cassie by the way" Peter said, "Doctor Starnge" peter said "oh we're using our made up names, I'm Spiderman and she's scarlett spider"....