Fixed Marriage...............Chapter 5♥

A/N:

All I can say is...........THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so you two dated. It was fast, eh? :)) Anyway, you two went to the park together. You even went to the playground, played hide-and-seek, tag and a lot of things you could ever think of. :)

You've eaten a lot of things, and you were smiling because of him the whole time.

You: Tag! You're it!!
Donghae: I'll catch you this time!!

As you were playing, Donghae kept on running to catch you. You two were having fun.. But all of the sudden, it rained.

Donghae: ____, lets get in the car.. Or else we'll get wet.

He used his jacket as an umbrella until you were able to get in the car. Then suddenly, the rain poured. It was relaxing to watch the rain pour down. But you thought of something.

You: *opens the door* Yaaaaaaayyyyyy! :)
Donghae: ___, what are you doing? It's raining!!
You: Lets go, Donghae~ You'll enjoy it, Mr. Fishy~ *pulls him out of the car*

It was raining very hard and you two remained outside. You, being your playful self made Donghae smile as well.

You: I just love rainy days.. It makes me feel good.
Donghae: I love it too.
You: Finally, something we have in common.
Donghae: Yeah. *laughs* By the way, if you could have any wish, what would it be?
You: Me? *thinks* Since it's raining, Uhm.. I wanted to be kissed in the rain with the person who likes me or loves me.. How about you?
Donghae: *stares at you completely* I can make that come true..
You: Haha. *blushes* Really? How about you? What's your wish?
Donghae: To be the one to kiss you on this rainy day.

Donghae reached for you and kissed you. You closed that eyes and felt that very moment inside your heart. Being kissed, on the rain, on this moment was something you didn't expect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Very exciting right? ^^