Fixed Marriage...............Chapter 4♥

A/N:

Thank you guys ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae: *panics* Ya(hey), ____! Why are you crying? *pokes you* Hey.. what if your parents sees this??
You: I don't care! I don't want to see you again! *cries*

And as you were fighting, you two can hear your parents going inside. Now what? As they enter the guestroom again, Donghae stood up and hugged you. Oh so tight.

Your Mom: Aigoo(oh my).. I'm sorry for interrupting.. Ya(hey) appa(dad), lets go..
Your Dad: Ohhhhh I see. Hahaha. *laughs*

They went outside once again. And he didn't let you go.

Donghae: I'm sorry.. Please don't cry anymore..

Donghae saw himself while you were crying. He used to be tricked on by bullies when he was still small so he stopped and apologize.

Donghae: *wipes your tears* _____, please don't cry.. Lets just show your parents how close we can get..
You: You hurt me.. And you dislike me..
Donghae: *pats your head* I don't.. So.. please?
You: I'll give you one more chance.

You hugged each other once again.

Donghae: I want to make it up to you. I'm not that type of guy at all.. But for now, lets get to know each other for real. And pretend that we are a couple.
You: Arraseo(alright).

Donghae asked the permission of his uncle and your parents to take you out on a date and they agreed. He held your hands and opened the car's door for you :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

What a cute couple right?

So please, don't forget to support my story ^^