Fixed Marriage...............Chapter 3♥

A/N:

This is the continuation guys~ hope you'll like it ~and please don't forget to vote and comment ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your parents were so happy upon hearing that :)

Your Dad: _____, I want you to marry Donghae. That's why we arranged everything for you to meet each other.

You: But dad! It's still too early.. And I wanted to provide all your needs since you've been in charge of taking care of me with umma in the past few years..

Your Mom: You have a point, but _____.. we wanted you to enjoy your life of having a boyfriend and a husband. Donghae is handsome, sweet, and matured enough to be with you.

You: *shocked* But.. we still don't know each other..

Donghae: *holds your hand* That's why I'm here, ____. And I wanted to know you more. *smiles*

Your Mom: Omo appa~ Our daughter is already a lady~

Dad's friend: Hahaha, lets go outside and let them have their special moment.. :">

Your Dad: I just hope this will be a good idea.

Dad's friend: Don't worry, it will :)

And you two were left alone, in the guest room.

You: Ya. Why did you stopped me a while ago?

Donghae: *raises his eyebrows* Don't you dare say bad things about me. Damn. I shouldn't have gone to this place if I knew that you're the one whom I'm going to see.

You: I should say the same thing to you. If you don't want to see me, then go away. I haven't forgotten what you did to me a while ago.

Donghae: Just forget about it! Now I'm stuck here and I have to pretend that we really are okay with each other.

You: You say things as if you're not hurting anyone.. *cries* DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND ALSO?! If it weren't for my parents, I would find myself someone better!

You sat like a little kid and cried like a baby. Donghae was shocked and he didn't know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Continue/Stop? ♥

By the way, Donghae was the one who bumped you in the subway station ♥