Chapter 10

A/N; Guys please comment and vote when you read each chapter. I would have 17k+ votes if everyone who read would vote. Please be active and comment as well.

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY GUYS! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 25K READS BY DECEMBER 25TH!

PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK 'SUITE LOVE' AND VOTE AND COMMENT :)

---------------------------------------------------

Jacob's POV

I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me. I didn't even know what the hell I wanted. A part of me wished I hadn't kissed Madison so quickly because it gave of the impression that I was interested in her but a part of me loved that kiss. It was different, and I liked the feel of her lips on mine. At the same time, I was an idiot for fucking Tanya in my office. I was an idiot for fucking her in the first place. I shouldn't have gotten together with her when I'm so conflicted with my relationship with Madison. I fucking moaned her name when I was having sex with Tanya! Something's wrong with me for sure.

I sat at bar thinking of my whole dilemma while nursing a bottle of Bourbon. I didn't know how I was going to walk into work tomorrow and face Madison after what she'd witnessed today. This was getting way more complicated than I thought. I thought I'd take over my Dad's business but I had no idea he had a fucking sexy and fiesty assistant. She was so intriguing and I just couldn't stop thinking about her, but at the same time she could be annoying. She was so uncooperative and couldn't follow directions at times.

I didn't know what to do with myself. She must hate me. Hell, she might be as confused as I am. Does she even like me? Is she even interested me? Does she think I'm a douchebag? She probably does, I reasoned. I think I am too sometimes. I just don't know how I would fix this mess.

I ran my hand through my hair and checked my Rolex. It was 9 o'clock and I should probably be heading home. I paid and left in my red Maserati with my thoughts on one sexy ass assisstant.

-------------------------------------

INTERRUPTING THIS CHAPTER FOR A SECOND TO TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER INCLUDING THIS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "SUITE LOVE" THANKS! OKAY CONTINUE READING, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

------------------------------------

Madison's POV

I was done. I couldn't work there, not with my emotions all over the place. I could barely think. I had to quit. This guy was driving me mad and I couldn't stay here any longer. I deserve better. I kept repeating this little pep talk in my mind as I rode up the elevator.

As I walked to my desk I saw a bouquet of hydrangeas along with what looked like a big red heart-shaped box. I opened the heart-shaped box and saw that it was filled with chocolate hearts. I then took a long at the hydrangeas and saw a note.

Madison, I'm sorry if I've hurt you. I know I seem bipolar, showing many different emotions to you but I'm going to change that. This is me saying I'm sorry. I'm trying to be better, for you. I hope you accept my apology so we can start over. -J. x

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do anymore. Jacob has that effect when you think you have your mind made up, he switches things up on you to make you rethink things. I was so lost and confused. A part of me wanted to leave, to forget about this horrible experience of dealing with Jacob. I want to forget about the anger I felt but then again I needed this internship. It's a paid internship which is extremely rare. I thought about for a few seconds before I made my final decision.