Chapter 7

A/N; I had so many people telling me to update lol so here's another one. Dedicated to Adriana because I love you and miss you so much. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. I WILL UPDATE THE STORY FASTER IF I CAN GET MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE Y'ALL.

---------------------------------------

I couldn't stay in the bathroom forever, but I couldn't face him either. Ugh. Why did he have to be so touchy-feely. I didn't like it. It made me uncomfortable. I had no idea on how I was to get out of this. I know he's waiting outside for me.

I stay in the bathroom for about 10 minutes before I peep outside. No sign of him. Guess he got tired of waiting, I say to myself.

I take about four steps out the bathroom before I feel a hand tug me into a dark corner.

''Did you really think you'd be able to avoid me?'' he chuckled. ''I thought you'd know better than that.''

All I could do was to let out a pathetic whimper. My back was pressed into his front and I could feel the outline of something thick, hard and heavy pressed against my thigh.

Fuck no, this couldn't be happening. I'm just imagining all of this, I thought to my self. Oh God, please help me.

My body was trembling. I could feel his warm breath on my ear. He was breathing just as heavily as I was. Here I was in a dark corner, pressed against my boss and I'm pretty sure he was sporting a boner. One of his hands was holding mine behind my back and the other was dangerously close to my butt. I just couldn't believe this was happening. In this dark corner, he could do whatever he wanted to me and no one would see. No one would know.

''Ms.Graham? Ms.Graham?'' I heard a voice called my name.

''Shit.'' He muttered into my ear. I was released abruptly, almost losing my balance. I quickly scrambled away from Jacob before he did anything else.

''Ah, there you are Ms.Graham. I was calling to see if you could hook my friend up with a bachelor pad?'' Mr.Parker asked.

''Yes, of course. Just give him my card and tell him to contact me. I'll be happy to help.'' I said, happy to be away from Jacob. I could feel his gaze watching from afar like a predator stalks his prey. I shuddered at the thought.

I managed to keep away from Jacob for a while before the guest started to trickle out. To say the Open House was a success was an understatement. It went perfectly. I was very proud of myself and what I had accomplished. I hope Jacob is happy too. I really worked hard on this.

Since no one from the company was left, I started to gather up my things and leave. I said goodbye to the workers and went outside to find my car. Problem is, I couldn't find it.

------------------------

Jacob's POV

I don't know what has gotten into me today but suddenly my annoying little assistant looks fucking delectable in her tight little sexy outfit. I couldn't figure out which was tighter, her dress or my pants. I let out a frustrated sigh knowing that I couldn't relieve myself. I was in a room full of potential clients but all that I could think about was bending Madison over the bar and fucking the sh-

''Jacob! There you are, I was looking all over for you!'' I turned around to see Mrs.Cunningham's beaming white smile. Mrs.Cunningham is rich old fifty-something year old woman who was briefly obsessed with my father. She always found an excuse to speak to him and would buy a lot of his properties to do so. Now that my father was gone I guess I became her new target.

''Mrs.Cunningham! How are you enjoying the party?'' I flashed her my most award winning smile.

''Just lovely my dear,'' she said. ''I've bought a few properties. I'll be coming by your office later this week to discuss some more.'' She gave a wink and went to the bar to get another drink.

I kept finding Madison but she would always find a way to get away from me.

Finally the party was dying down and it was only just me, her and a few workers that were cleaning up. I saw her gather her things and leave. Now was my chance to make my move.

--------------------

Madison's POV

My car is gone. It was towed. Apparently I parked in a 'No Parking' zone and my car got towed. Great, now how was I supposed to get home?

''Need a ride?''

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Shit.

Fucking Jacob. At this point I was ready to rip my hair out. The last place I wanted to be in was Jacob's car. That was dangerous, but I had no choice. I had to get home and the skies were darkening, turning a harsh violet.

 I slowly turned around and flashed him a fake smile.

''Yes, please.''

''Come. My car is over this way.'' He gestured for me to follow him and I did, but I made sure to stay away from him. He seemed to notice that and tried to walk closer to me. Ugh, this wasn't going to end well.

We finally reached his car which was a black Range Rover. His car was as sexy as he was.

Now, don't get me wrong. Jacob was sexy as hell. There's no denying that, but his arrogance and attidude were ugly. He was rude and I didn't like that. No matter how hard he tried, I wasn't going to give in. I didn't want to be near him if he was a second away at snapping for something so petty. But most of all, I didn't want to lose my job.

Of course, at the exact moment we reached the passenger side door to his car, the rain plummeted onto us.

Jacob took this moment to push me against the passenger side door of his car. I was trapped. I'm such an idiot. ''You're so wet for me.'' he breathed against my ear. We were getting drenched in this cold water and this guy was flirting. Was this a joke?

''It's raining, you imbecile. Let me go.'' I huffed, my face was feeling hot over his comment even though the cold rain was pouring.

I felt his hand lift my chin up and I was forced to look into his emerald eyes. ''Why do you keep pushing me away?'' he frowned.

I opened my mouth to laugh but suddenly his mouth was on mine, hot and wet.

He kissed me with so much passion, my head couldn't think straight. It was all cloudy and fuzzy and warm. I felt his arm go around and squeeze my ass. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth, and he slipped his warm tongue into my mouth. I lightly sucked on his tongue and I was earned a throaty moan from him. I placed my hands on his shirt and tugged him closer to me. I could feel a slight bulge pressing against my thigh.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me and we both took two enormous deep breaths.

''I should get you home yeah? Before we both get sick from this rain.''

I gasped. I completely forgot about the rain. My whole body was soaking wet and I was shivering with my heels. The only thing I could feel besides cold was a tingling  sensation going up and down my spine.

Jacob opened the passenger side door for me and I gratefully got in. Soon after I got in he entered through the drivers' door.

''Sorry about your seats. They're soaked.'' I said, feeling guilty.

''It's alright. Here.'' he said handing me a burgundy blanket.

I took the blanket from him gratefully and murmured a thank you. He turned on the car and the heat on full blast.

Soon I could feel my body feeling warmer, going back to it's normal temperature. The only thing that wouldn't stop was the tingling sensations going down my spine.

---------------------------

A/N; VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW PLEASE! PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK AS WELL! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST' PLEASE! THANKS!