Chapter 9

Olivia ran around Draco in her Lynx form. The snow around the was melting. The sky above was clear of any clouds. Draco laughed as Olivia tripped over her own feet.

-----

Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table eating. They watched as Olivia yelled a table over to Draco asking if they had any biscuits left.

Harry rolled his eyes at his sister as she pouted. Harry grabbed the biscuit off of his plate. "Liv!" Olivia turned her head and her eyes lit up.

She changed into her Lynx and ran over to get her biscuit.

Snape watched with amusement in his eyes along with the other teachers. The only one that didn't see the amusement in the moment was Umbridge. She growled under her breath at what she saw.

Olivia trotted back to her table of laughing Ravenclaw. An Owl dropped a letter on Harry's plate. Hermione opened it and pulled out a copy of the Quibbler.

"Look, Harry! It's your article!" The a dozen owls dropped letters on Harry. He covered his head as they rained around him.

Umbridge got out of her seat and walked over to the table.

"What on earth?" Harry asked as Hermione beamed at him.

"Fan mail, Harry! Responses to the article." Umbridge stood behind them.

"Which article is that, dear?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice that made Olivia want to throw up.

"I have just published an article telling the real story about what happened last June." Umbridge instantly turned a ugly shade of purple in her rage.

"Where is this article?" Hermione handed her the Quibbler with a smirk. "Right, I will confiscate this. Anyone found in possession of this magazine will be expelled." She stalked off as Hermione giggled in triumph.

"What?" Harry asked as Olivia snuck over to the table.

"She's done it to herself. Banning the article will only make people want to read it more!" Olivia yelled making Hermione and Ron jump.

----

Harry stood before the D.A again. "We've been doing so well, I thought today we'd work on some defensive blocking spells tonight.

Wands and spells flow through the air. Harry paced through the students.

Olivia sent a spell at Draco who dodged it and Olivia smiled. "Come here Liv." Liv kissed Draco's cheek before running off to Harry.

"That was really good." Olivia commented on one of the pairs. With a crack, Dobby appeared.

"Mr. Harry Potter!" Harry and Olivia turned to the House-Elf. He looked absolutely frantic.

"What is it Dobby?" The House-Elf had gone quiet, clamping his hands over his mouth.

"She-" He stopped, terrified.

"Who, Dobby?" Dobby shook his head.

"Is it Umbridge?" Olivia's soft and sweet voice asked the House-Elf. Dobby nodded and Harry looked up, horrified.

Dobby forced his arms down and took a breath. "She knows, Harry Potter. She coming!" Harry opened the door with a wave of his hand.

"Get out of here! Now!" There was a mad rush to the door. Harry ushered them all out safely, and exited.

Draco looked around, he couldn't find Olivia. "Liv!"

"Draco! Hey! Get your hands off of me!" She yelled and Draco ran over to her voice.