Chapter 6

Hermione grinned and looked up. She got a wink from Cormac. "So tell me, Cormac. See much of your Uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked him and Cormac nodded his head.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over holiday." Cormac smiled and looked around.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby? Working on anything new?" He turned to the others. "For those of you who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion."

As he spoke, Belby never once looked up from his plate. "Dunno. He and me dad don't get on. Probably because Dad thinks potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the-" Slughorn cut him off and turned to Hermione.

"And you, Miss Granger? What is it your family does in the Muggle world?" Hermione looked up.

"My parents are dentists. They tend to people's teeth." Slughorn nodded and moved closer to her.

"Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?" He asked her and Hermione shook her head.

"No. Though, a boy named Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once. Needed ten stitches." As Slughorn nodded, the door groaned and everyone turned.

"Miss Weasley! Come in, come in." Ginny walked in and Harry looked over to Hermione. He wondered where his sister was. 

----

Olivia laid in Draco bed. Draco had his arms wrapped around Olivia, as she slept he kept an eye out. Seeing as she didn't have the shirt the Weasley twins made her on. Her stomach was on display for anyone who walked into the door. 

Draco knew that Olivia was scared, he was too. This was never meant to happen, but it did and he wasn't going to leave her. If soulmates existed, then he knew she was his. He couldn't see himself with anyone else. 

While he was deep in thought, the door opened and in walked Snape.

----

"Sorry, I'm not ordinarily late-" She faltered and looked around with her eyes red. She was uncharacteristically flustered.

"No matter. You'll be just in time for dessert. That is, if Belby leaves you any." As Ginny moved to her seat. Hermione whispered to Harry.

"Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and Dean." Harry nodded and then stood as Ginny reaches the table. He was the only one. Hermione noticed and eyed him with amusement as he sat.

"What?"

"Nothing." As Hermione smiled, she lightly stroked the crystal hourglass with a finger.

----

Something shifted in the room and Olivia woke up. She was meet with a seething father and her boyfriend pinned to the wall. Olivia sat up and her hair became white. "Dad! Stop!" 

 Snape didn't even turn to her as she got out of bed. "Liv, don't." Olivia didn't listen to Draco as she pulled down her shirt to stretch it over her bulging stomach.

"When did this happen?" Snape growled out and Olivia took a deep breath. "I want an answer know!" 

 "Well, um," Olivia was white as a sheet, "you see, it was five months ago." She trailed off and Snape whipped back to Draco. Her whole body was shaking, she knew that a panic attack was just around the corner.

"She was 15!" He growled and Draco bite his lip. Olivia knew that he couldn't hurt Draco, if he did he would die. "You took away her life!" Olivia started to think of what she could do, because she knew that her father would make sure she couldn't see Draco.