YH- 6

YH- 6 FLASHBACK (Part 1)

I was trembling with undisguised fury. How could he? My brother trusted him! And I did the same thing! This is something that I never expected Cole would do.  He knows that my brother loves Helen… He was there to see how Ryan fought hard and exerted effort just to gain the trust of Helen’s strict parents. Everybody in town was shocked to learn that the grumpy Mr. Halford finally gave his permission so that Ryan and Helen could go out.

“Aaahhhn...”

My stomach churned in disgust when I heard Helen moan. When Cole answered it with a grunt of his own, my traitorous heart constricted. Admittedly, I was jealous. I came here to surprise and seduce Cole but my plans backfired.

They were still unaware of my presence at the foot of the bed. I wanted to throw up when Helen continued her wild joy ride, using the man I love as her stallion. Up and down. Up and down her lithe body moved.

“Baby, oh yes! Fuck! Yes!” She leaned down, and I could hear the smooching sound that came from their mouths. I could picture their tongues tasting each other as Cole did with his other women.

“Cole…” She breathed and Cole did the same. He whispered her name in the tone that fired up her passion but melted my heart…in a bad way.

His hands tightened around Helen’s bare back. “Uhhh…shit.”  My eyes remained fixed on those hands, the same hands that he used to pat me on the head. The same hands that helped my brother beat up the bullies in my class… same hands who tried to fix my messy hair…the same pair of limbs that reached for me when I fell down the stairs…

I fisted mine on my sides to stop myself from covering my ears. I don’t want to hear the sounds of their pleasure, the squeaking of the bed, the rustling of sheets— their nauseating panting.

“God…damn...” Blasphemous. This guy…lives for sin. His voice sounded tortured but I know that it was not the case. He was enjoying himself. He grabbed her hair and they kissed again, he lifted his hips and Helen hissed when she felt him deep inside her.

“Aaah… Y-Yes! More!” I never knew that Helen has this side to her. When she’s with my brother she always looks so serene…so innocent…so kind and pure… Now that I look at her from behind, her gorgeous blond hair was in disarray, her movements rough and quick I felt utterly deceived by what I thought she was. Now as I watch her move on top of my brother's bestfriend...all I can think about is that they both deserve each other... A wanton...and a manwhore. A manwhore...whom I still love.

She moved her head to the side and I saw Cole, his lips was slightly parted, and his eyes … Oh God his eyes… I shivered at the intensity of his look. His brown eyes are darker…almost black with the dimness of the room.

They both betrayed my brother. How could they? How could Cole do this?

“Shit! I can’t hold it in babe!” He growled at her. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I have the feeling that something’s going to happen, but I do not know what that is. The two of them are gaining speed, both are getting rougher, their breathing coming out in loud gasps. The sound of skin hitting skin echoed in the room. It was defeaning. A sound of betrayal to one's ear.

“Do it baby! Do it!” She continued gyrating her hips, grinding against his manhood like some possessed woman. I began breathing hard myself, my vision was turning red. Not once did I dream of hating anyone before...Not even the girls in class who constantly bullied me and the boys who destroyed the project I worked so hard for.

“Ah—aah, Fuck!”

With both hands, and with all my might I pushed Helen aside, and toppled her from atop him.

Her shocked scream covered my loud intake of breath when something came out of Cole. My eyes went round and wide as I stared at the white sticky semen on my arm.

“What—!”

“Christ!” Cole groaned, covering his face with his right hand. He was sprawled on the bed taking big gulps of air. He 'came' so hard (that's what they call it) it took a full minute before he opened his eyes and his piercing gaze focused on me.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” He bellowed.

----------------X

This is only half of the chapter. I’m still working on it, but I uploaded this part because of this reader…  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Anne Kimberly! I hope I could fulfill both of your wishes (UN and YH) but this is all I can manage, I’m sorry… :(