YH- 4

YH- 4

He pressed his palms against my ass and my body tensed. But then slowly, I began to respond to him—against my will, against reason. I fully gave myself to him.

His heavy breathing and my moans accompanied by the sound of flesh thumping flesh became music in my ears. It was…intoxicating. He was pushing himself deeper inside me, groaning his approval.

“Uhh…Baby…” He nipped my earlobe and ran his tongue along my collarbone as if he couldn’t get enough of me. I couldn’t help it, I softly moaned when his tongue worked sensually, it circled my earlobe and passed by the sensitive part of my ear, sending shivers down my spine and making my sex clench in a delicious manner.

“F-Fuck!” He growled and threw his head back, his face contorted in agony.

My hands that were resting on his shoulders moved up on his face. I cradled his head between my hands. My eyes, frantic with inevitable worry, searched his. “W-Wait! Did I hurt you?”

He looked at me, his intent stare growing darker every second, at the same time he groaned low in his throat, shutting his eyes. “You’re too tight. I don’t want to come…” He nuzzled my neck then whispered, “Not yet sweetheart, it’s too soon.”

Beads of sweat started to form on the side of his face, then down to his jawline. I bit the tip of my tongue to prevent the sudden urge to lick it off him.

With his eyes heavy lidded, he gave a small smile. “Do it.”

He was like a mind reader. The wanton woman inside me rejoiced at the idea. Rejoiced at the fact that finally I’m having sex with Cole.

After all, I waited this for years…

Waited to find him panting for me…

Waited for his eyes to be filled with desire and need when he looks at me…

Waited for his hands to touch my body without indifference… Without any hesitation…

Only with passion.

I waited years for him to see beyond my shy façade. I waited for him to notice the girl beneath the glasses and all that twisted curly copper hair. I waited for him to touch me like he does other girls when we were in middle school.

I waited for him to want me…as much as I want him…

I never wanted his brotherly affection.

“Do it sweetheart.” He said again, urging me on, as he continued thrusting in and out of my body. I wonder if he would recognize me even just a little bit?

“Ahhh…” I cried out when he pressed me harder against the cold wall of the alley. He glanced up and held my gaze. My arms moved on its own volition, I smoothed my palms over his chest then laid it back on his shoulders to start massaging. I could feel the ripple of the muscles behind his back as he moved.

Why won’t he kiss me?

The question popped up on my mind, making me blink from surprise.

“Stop thinking—just feel me.” He slipped a finger between our entwined bodies and I whimpered, my head falling on his shoulders. I’m already full of him, and now he wants to add more. The bastard.

But still, I let him.

I used the opportunity to do what he wanted me to do. I licked the skin on his jawline, tasting a slightly salty tang from his sweat. My hands trembled as I start a slow play of pressing my lips on his face, from the lower part of his neck, to his adams apple, then to his cheeks, and lastly, to the corner of his mouth. Then I felt him shudder when I used my tongue to touch his lower lip.

I had the crazy idea that he didn’t like what I did because he turned his head away from me.

He bit out, “Can I come inside?”

I was not prepared for his question but I mouthed the words, “Y-Yes…”

He lifted me once again and I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as he plunged even deeper. His pace getting faster and faster… his harsh breathing was in harmony to the way he moves. It was rough…It was wild… It was not what I wanted for my first time…

but it was what I wished for years ago…

“Shit! Baby…I’m about to—Christ!” His words ended as a brutal yell as he began coming. His eyes closed with pleasure as his orgasm hit him. It went on and on….

And I felt like crying.

I sat up on the bed now, trying to clear my head with the thoughts of what took place a few hours ago.

Cole would be my boss starting tomorrow…and that all that matters.

I carefully touched the wig on my side thinking about the possibilities of him finding out about my return. I turned my gaze away and stared at the mirror infront of me.

I touched my face...A face, of a stranger.  The ‘lovely’ eyes that he praised are no longer gray… They are now green…The Ashley he knew from way back.

The one he swore he would never touch.

The one he said he would never be intimate with,

Has returned…

His words from long ago echoed inside my hotel room…

“I’m sorry Ashley but I…”

“Please Cole, you don’t have to say it—“

“You’re not good enough…”

I gritted my teeth and snarled at the beautiful woman in the mirror.

“Now look Cole… We’re just getting started…but why does it feel like... I already won?”

--------------------------

I was bored. -__- thank you for reading and again, sorry for my grammar and tenses....