You're Hired

YH- 1 

I grabbed his hair— tightly pulling the dark strands not caring if I hurt him. I only stopped when he finally groaned his release. I tipped my head back and bit my lip to stifle a moan as he spilled himself inside me.

And just like that—no more virginity.

I offered it to him and he took it without any hesitation. He did it here in a dark alley, with me pressed against the wall my legs wrapped around his waist— his head now on my neck and his ragged breathing the only sound I could hear...and of course the erratic pounding of my heart.

I tried to move—the action made me wince. I feel sore down there, he was rough and quick. Lusty Monster.

He was selfish, he did not think of giving me an orgasm. I wanted an orgasm! but he deprived me of one because everything that happened for the past few minutes had been for his pleasure alone. The heartless bastard.

"Keep still." He commanded then he squeezed my butt. I gasped in surprise and tightened my arms around his shoulders. The perv was still hard inside me. I squirmed and I heard his loud intake of breath.

"I said keep still! Stop moving or I'll take you again right here. Right now." The last words were a threat delivered in a soft whisper. I shivered in response to that husky voice.

You already did it, who's stopping you from doing it again? I wanted to tell him that, but I know that my answer would only anger him. He lifted his head from my neck to look at me. My eyes narrowed in confusion for it was the first time that I saw a touch of regret on those dark brown eyes of his. His lip was set on a grim line and his brows furrowed.

I wonder if that was only my imagination? Jeez, maybe if it did happen it was only for a flitting moment since he got back on his usual playful self. His eyes full of mirth winked at me.

"That was an amazing fuck sweetheart." The wicked grin was back on his sensual lip. He used the F word and I didn't mind. He had always been like that—extremely bold.

He let go of my thighs and gently removed himself. His eyes not leaving mine he placed me back on my feet. My legs trembled as it touched the ground suddenly feeling weak.

"Thank you sir." I mumbled under my breath as I pulled my skirt down back in place and made some adjustments on my underwear. I touched something sticky and stopped myself from rolling my eyes in disgust.

"Here." I saw his hand from my line of vision he was giving me his handkerchief. How extremely nice of him.

"Clean yourself."

"Yes sir." I nodded and did as I was told. In my peripheral vision I could see him zip himself back in his pants and ran his hand over his currently unruly hair. I shook my head and focused on what I was doing. After the undeniably messy and quite painful task I looked at his white handkerchief now dirtied with his seed and my blood.

"You want to keep it?" He teased. I could hear a note of laughter on his tone. He had always been like this, trying to lighten the mood of a complicated situation.

I gritted my teeth and stiffened my posture. "Is that what you want me to do sir?" With my head still lowered infront of him, I could see his shiny black shoes, he took a step forward and I swallowed hard.

"Give it to me." His voice now low and husky, I placed it on his outstretched palm. I saw him put it inside his pocket. I bet he'd throw that away the moment he had the chance.

"Miss Fraser, look up."

I sighed and hesitantly lifted my eyes. Our gazes locked and he gave me a dazzling and infecting smile—it was hard not to smile back at him. He looked so carefree, so wild and naughty. My lips lifted on its corners and I know that he was pleased.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a small handshake.  His voice laced with the sound of approval he told me,

"You're hired."

--------------------------------X

A product of boredom...and weird thoughts this morning. K. thanks. bye.