YH- 7

YH- 7 (THE PAST PART 2)

To give a recap on what happened, it was the night after my brother's birthday party when I went to Cole's room to surprise and seduce him. Regrettably, he did that to me instead. Except of course, the seduce part. I caught him in the bed screwing Helen, my brother's girlfriend. They just finished doing 'it' and as of the moment, the lusty witch lay on the floor and the man I love is still on his back catching his breath. As for me, the foolish sixteen year old girl who fell for this loathsome guy, I stand there at the foot of the bed with his semen glued in my arm.

I dominated his view with my lanky frame, hands tightly fisted on my sides. I wrinkled my nose at the filthy odor of sex around me. To Cole, this stance must look very forbidding, but he didn't know that inside I was trembling. My whole body was shaking with fear, with anxiety, with anger, with frustration. I was nearing the edge of my sanity. My mind was overflowing with murderous thoughts of betrayal and disappointment. It is indeed true that it tends to be more painful when you get hurt by the one person you never expected to cause you pain.  My heart was shattered and my soul was in shreds with what I just witnessed. At that very moment, I couldn't find my voice, I couldn't even look at him anymore.  I lowered my head and drew holes at the floor. 

I heard him scramble off the bed. His every action was followed by vicious oaths and curses. The word 'fuck' doesn't sound sexy from his mouth anymore. His voice changed from husky to cold. He snapped orders for Helen to dress which the sneaky bitch did hastily as if the hounds of hell were after her. Well, it will happen alright.

"Dang it Addie.” I heard him groan.

The sound of my name upon his lips was pained, but the annoyance couldn’t be missed. I felt so bad for myself, I felt sad for what happened. I wanted to throw daggers at him. I wanted to scream expletives just to see how he would react. But I do not have the courage to do that. I only looked up to see him in the middle of fitting his belt. The sex god was standing before me. How could I not look at him? I seized the opportunity and my gaze wandered lower to his abdomen following his happy trail...down...down... until he grunted and gave me his muscled back to zip himself up. 

When he spun around to face me again, our gazes met. He grimaced when he saw the disgust and the hurt being reflected in my eyes.

You are responsible for that you bastard.

“Cole, what will you do now?” Helen’s panic-stricken words cut through the silence. I saw the disbelief in Cole’s eyes.  The selfish bitch was placing all the guilt and responsibility upon his shoulders.  “Ryan—Ryan would know!”  Helen added while raising her voice, her eyes widening in fear.

“Just get the fuck out of here!”  Cole harshly commanded, startling the hussy with his brutal tone.

“I never wanted this to happen anyway!” Helen haughtily protested. Following the sound of her high pitched voice, my eyes scanned the room in search of her offending presence. Just as I expected, I found her near the door, her hand slightly turning the knob open. I had the feeling that she was waiting for the right opportunity to escape this mess. Sly woman.

“I will deny it Cole! Deny everything that has to do with this! And you—“ she glared at me. “I advise you to keep your mouth shut!” Then the door slammed behind her leaving the two of us inside this sin-filled room.