Chapter 9;The vision

NEFELI'S POV

It's been two weeks since Jame's last apearance.Thank god he didn't tried anything.I think that he gave up but we are still carefull.Now we are back to London doing nothing.oh,I almost forgot ,Harry met a girl,her name is Molly.She can see the futere.Its so cool.She told us that she saw me and Louis together.Same with Danae and Niall,Liam and Alex and her and Harry.It's so cute and they are our favourites...Us and Molly became best friends as soon as she came here.She lives with us now but we live in the house we used to before this Paris thing.

Now we are in the living room watching 'Hangover'.The movie was almost over and I looked at Molly and saw her looking straigh with black eyes breathing heavilly.I don't think anyone noticed till I spoke up.

''Molly?You okay??''I asked concered.She didn't replie.I started to worry so I got up and walked towards her.I was about to shake her soulder but Louis stopped me.

''No!I think she's having a vision''Louis informed mr and I nodded and sat back to my previous sheat and we all looked at Molly waiting for her to 'wake up'

MOLLY'S POV(first time!!!)

We were at the living room watching Hangover.I love this movie.But then suddently everything went black

*VISION*

The first thing I saw was.........A news papper????I saw the date it was with black letters.

20th May

Then we were at the woods.It was the boys the girls and a lot of other people next to each other at a fighting position but I couldn't see their faces they were in  a blur.The only people that I could see was me the boys and the girls.A the other side of the woods directly infront of us there was also people at the same position with us but they were all in a blur.All except one.....I didn't recognized him but he was looking like that James guy that the others have discriebed him.The other side ran towards us and attacted us we fought back but then everything turned black again.

*VISION*

I blinked twice and saw everyone looking at me.

''Baby......What did you see??''Harry asked hugging me.

''We were at the woods and then a boy with some others attacted us.We start fighting and thats all I saw....''I replied looking at every single one of them.

''The boy you saw.....How he looked like''Danae asked frowning.

''Erm he was pale.He had jet black hair and like really red eyes......He didn't look familliar to me''I replied remembering how he looked like.From the corner of my eye I saw Niall looking at my direction deep in thought.A minute later Niall gaspped and his eyes widen.

''Niall!?!?!?!?!?!What is it????''I asked getting up

''I-I-I-I saw the boy in your vision''He replied his eyes still wide.

''You know him Ni???"'Liam asked walking to Niall.He slightly nodded and took a breath before he replied

''We all know him...''He said and everyone looked confused''It's James...''He said again and everyone gaspped.Nefeli teared up and backed up.She told me what happened with Louis and she was so scared.She told me that she couldn't stand one of us getting hurt.......

HARRY'S POV

Oh shit.That's why he didn't do anything from the day he came to Paris.Fuck..........

''Why he came back.We beat him last time and I took him to Alaska!!!!!!''Danae said.

''He wont give up''Alex said sitting on a chair