chapter 2 ; What the hell happened?

*The Next Morning*

NEFELI'S P.O.V

I wake up with a terrible headache and I looked around and i saw an unfamilliar  room''Where  the hell am i?'' i thought and started to panic .But then i remember last night....

 the girl..

.the blood.

.those beautiful eyes...

and the girls.....Where are the the girls?

Danae's P.O.V

I woke up and saw a dark figure standing next to the window .I stood and headed towards the figure but with a blink of an eye the figure wa gone.I looked around again and saw the girls missing and the only think i remember was me ,Nefeli and Alex running but then suddenly stopped ,i turned around and saw two blue beautiful eyes starring at me..that's the last thing i remember !''I need to get out of here'' i thought  and i walked  towards the door but it was locked .I start to panic  and screaming for help.

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room.The memories of  last night came in my mind. the girl and two brown eyes.When we stopped running i turned around  and saw two familliar eyes in front of my but then i fell a wet paper on my mouth and everythink went black.I looked around me .So much questions ran through  my mind ''Where am i ?''''What happened?''and most important ''Where are the girls''and then i heard someone  screaming for help .I know that that voice..It was Danae! Thanks god she's Ok! i sight! I started yelling her name hoping she could hear me .But wait where is Nefeli?

Nefeli's P.O.V

I heard Danae screaming for help and after a few munites I heared Alex too.I sight in relif .''There ok''i said to myself but then i heared footsteps running up the stairs.I heared a click and then the door open and he stepped in.The one and only Louis Tomlinson.

Alex's P.O.V.

I heared footsteps and I sat on the bed scared to see the person who did this to that pour girl as I heard the click meaning that the door is unlocked i closed my eyes and bring my   knees to my chin and wait .Then the door opened  and the loud footsteps starting to approaching I  took a  deep breath and slowing open my eyes.I was socked  to see Liam Payne  standing in front of me. He had blood all over hisT-shirt and I knew that it belonged to that girl.HE KILLED HER .

Danae's P.O.V

I heared Alex yelling  and i sigh.She's ok .I didn't hear Nefeli and i was worried.Then a heared footsteps and a click noise.I sat on the bed and wait.Then the door opened wide and i started  shaking .Fear took over me.I close my eyes as the door was shut.I couldn't hear anything but my breath and my heart beat slowly increasing.I opened my eyes once to come face to face with Niall Horan.He had a little blood on his shirt  and i sat there staring at him .All all these feelings..I felt lonely,sad,confused and angry ,I wanted to cry ,scream..I stood up and started yelling at him.

''WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?''I yelled at him and he just stood there doing nothing.I continue yelling at him

''WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?''he just grabbed my wrist and drag me downstairs .I tried to hit me so he would let me go.He didn't do anything just told me to shut up.

Nefeli's P.O.V. 

I looked at him in shock he killed that girl.I looked him in fear but then i heared Danae yelling again.I ran to the door and started yellind her name. I was close to open the door but i felt two hands on my waist bringining me backwards .I tried to set free from his grip but he just sat there staring down at me .I yelled Alex's name but i didn't  get a responce .Then Louis took me downstairs.I tried to hit him and yell at him but it didn't work.He just ignored me .

Danae's P.O.V

I heared Nefeli screaming my name but i couldn't scream because Niall was covering my mouth with his hand. He sat me on a chair in the living room .I looked around and saw Harry and Zayn sitting on the couch in front of me and next to me were 2  other chairs.I couldn't say something had taped my mouth and tight my arms and legs together so i couldn't do anything.

Nefeli's P.O.V.

Louis took me to living room and i saw Danae there .She had tape on her mouth and her arms and legs were tight.I wanted to help her but before i knew it i was tight to the chair next to her .I didn't do anything i just stared at my  shoes while Louis,Niall,Zayn and Harry sat in front of us. A few munites later Alex came in with Liam. She already had tape on her mouth and as soon as i saw her i tried to intight myself but it didn't work again so i just sat there.I saw Niall giving Liam a ''what the hell'' look before he spoke.

''What the hell man?Niall said ''

''What?'' Harry said

''Liam had tape with him.So she couldn't scream and i have a headache because she didn't shut up!'' Niall said pointing at Danae.

''It's your problem, I went prepared upstairs ''Liam said 

I tried to speak but i only made noise because of the tape.They all look  at me and then Louis came and remove the tape .

''What did you say love ?''Harry asked me 

''First don't call me love and second WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?''I said angrily.

''OW..there no need to to scream...damn it !''Louis said as he and the boys put their hands to their ears.

''If you don't want me to scream first untight me and the girls and second tell me why the hell are we here'' i said 

''Fine''Zayn said as he stood up  and helped Louis untight me and the girls ..When they done i looked at the girls.

''Are you alright ?''I asked them and both of them nodded

''Now explain '' The three of us said at the same time