Chapter 13

NEFELI'S POV

I was walking with Justin in silence when I smelt something weird.I guess Justin did too cause he stopped walking.

''Justin do you smell that??''I asked and he nodded.Just then one girl came out and I looked at her closely....

''Hello''She said and glared at us.It was Taylor Swift.I never liked her(Sorry if any of you are Taylor's fans)

''What do you want Taylor?''Justin spatted.I looked at them weird.What the hell is going on??

''Oh now come on Justin....Don't be so harsh..''She said and started walking towards us but Justin growled at her and she stopped.

''What do you want!!''Justing asked again.You could say that he wasn't in the mood for games

''Oh you know......I'm doing a favour for a friend..''She replied and looked at me

''And who that friend may be??''Justin asked again

''James''She replied simply

Before I could react Taylor lifted her hands and branches from the tries above us grew and they went to grab me but Justin had already transform and pushed me out of the way.I fell on the ground but with my vampire speed got up again in a blink of an eye.

From the corner of my eye I saw Justin attack Taylor but before he could reach her she disappeared.I start looking around but hands grabbed my neck and I coulden't move.Justin growled and I knew that it was Taylor holding me.

Then I heard howls from distance.Then 3 wolfs appeared and start growling.Then I heard a twin snap and Louis,Danae,Niall,Michael,Harry,Molly,Zayn and.....Perrie Edwards???

''Let her go Taylor!!!!''Louis demaned but she only tightened her grip on my neck and I whimpered....WOW that's like the time John was chocking Louis and I got mad and almost kill-Damn why I didn't use my power on Taylor before!?!?!?!?!?!?!Now I feel stupid...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I was suddenly thrown to a tree.I sat there cause my back was hurting me like hell but I knew that it was going to heal fast.Then I heard fighting and someone yelling

''I'LL BE BACK YOU CAN'T STOP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!''And then nothing...

I know I haven't update for AGES but no I did so I hope you enjoy reading this chapter....As you see I changed my user name to _LittleBlackWolf_ cause actually I felt like it so GOODBYE MY DEAR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!