chapter 4

recap: We all drop what we are doing and scramble. Mr.sterling and my dad are trying to get the grill fire out with water but it makes the fire bigger. I am at the front of the house and wonder were my cousin jonatel is when you need him...As my thoughts go else were, i hear someone call my name. I turn around and i see it's jolly and she says its all clear,the fire is out. Thank god! I go to the backyard and i notice all the burgers and hotdogs are burnt. I make a suggestion with everyone that we should order pizza. Pizza it is! While i wait for the pizza to arrive, i go talk to jolly and i see the soul sister's already talking up a storm with her so i turn around. I know everyone here but I'm not in the mood to mingle with them so i text jonatel. Heyy what's up ( me). Hey nothin much ( jonatel). I'm kind of bored and i don't know what to do with myself ( me). lol. aren't you still at the BBQ with Jenny and her parents? (  jonatel). yes. I am, i Just don't feel like mingling with them ( me). All right.....do you want me to pick you up and we could just hangout (  jonatel). That would be perfect. you just read my mind ( me). Again lol. be there in ten (  jonatel). I sent the okay and went to talk to my dad.