Chapter 19; News will be news.

1 more chapter left. So the plan is I have decided to be a evil monster and leave you hanging on Chapter 20. :)

Muahahaa.

Ha, I was just kidding. I just had my second thoughts. Anyways, I had been staying up late reading this really amazing story called "The Accident" . I have been inspired to write more details onto my sentences/lines.

But, I do want to add a twist on Chap. 20. I give hint: death.

Yep:(

Okay, lets continue.

_______________________

LIAMS POV

"Heyyy buddy buddy," I stuck my head out of my oldestfriend, who I just adored from the X-Factor, Danielle Peazer. Your probably wondering how I met her on the X-Factor, since she didnt appear to be auditioning. Well, she was a background dancer.

And I tell you, she is flawless. Just flawless.

"Liam! I made pancakes! Danielle jumped at my sudden entrance without knocking. I know, I'm suppose to be Daddy Direction mode, but screw it. Its time for fun direction. I slightly laughed at my little joke.

"What? Is there something funny about pancakes?" She looked at me funny. "No, I was just laughing at my thoughts. Anyways, why breakfast for supper?" I nodded towards the plate of pancakes, bacon, fried eggs, and biscuits.

Niall and Skye would honestly love to be in my spot.

"I can't have breakfast for supper?" She winked at me and fix mine and her plate.

"Well, I suppose you only live once," I laughed along with her. "True that, my man true that,"

We ate in silence for about 5 minutes until she spoke up, "Have you mentioned me to your friends yet?" She asked, cleaning her dish.

"No, not yet. I plan on bringing you to the housewarming party Niall and Skye had recently invited me to. If thats okay?"

"Its fine, my dear. I have been waiting ages to meet Skylar personally." She grinned, and walked over to kiss my cheek. I could've swore, my cheeks are rosy pink now.

"Aw, Liam Bear is blushing!" She giggled and took my dish after I smiled.

I watched her walk off. Okay, even the way she walks makes me want her even more. Talk about weirdness.

I heard a knock knock at the door. "I will get that! You finish cleaning the dishes." Danielle walked by, winking at me. I laughed and nodded, and headed towards the sink to finish where she left off cleaning the dirty dishes.

A few minutes later, when I got done cleaning the dishes, I heard yelling.

Did I mention I hated yelling 100%?

I wandered to the living room to see what was going on. As soon as I got there, Danielle was crying while a boy was there hitting her.

That right there, I exploded. I used all my strength to get him off of her, which I successed. Soon as I got him off, my hand came in contact with his nose.

Blood poured out, as I continued punching him, not giving a care in the world about the pain in my knuckles. He should've known better not to hit a girl.

Especially MY girl.

In the background, I heard Danielle's cries telling me to stop, but I continued hitting him.

"Liam, stop!" Danielle screamed,

giving me one last punch to this boy.

She pulled me away, and struggled to keep me away from hitting him away. I looked over him and realized I done a pretty good job with my punching. I chuckled at him as he tried to get up, him clutching to his bloody face.

"Liam, this isn't you. Usually, when someone starts a fight you stop them. But this time, you started this fight, but you didn't stop yourself. What has gotten in you?!" Danielle cried to me.

"Did you not see him hitting you? Thats not vey manlike. Men is not suppose to hit women. Men against men, women against women or men. Well, thats how it goes in my book." I shrugged at the last part.

"Anyways who is this?" I asked, pointing towards the bloody faced guy.

"Dave Mashow, my ex abusive boyfriend."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

dun dun dunnnn..

how will liam react? muahahahaha. i just had to sorry. anyways sorry for the late post. i didnt have time to post tomorrow. :(

well there it is. next chapter will be the final chapter until october :((((

xx