Chapter 14: lalalalala!

SOOO! School starts next week, which means longer wait. and.....I'm going to finish this book soon. Yeah, I know. saddness. But !! I will make a sequel *squeal* :DDDDDDDDDDDD And I have lots of plans that involve Skye and Niall and the characters in this story. ;D Like for real..like .. like. Skye and Niall's daugther's book! DATING CODY SIMPSONS SON! Yeah.. weird huh? So, basically I will be writing about something like that until the day...they die. yeah, i know. sadness. please give a moment of silence..and than we will go on to.......THE CHAPTER! :D

LOOOOOOOOOL!! XD Im goodie moodie today. so that means good chapter YAAAAAAAAY! :P btw, i love how Zayn says 'chance' .. creepy huh? well, that british accent of his. If i had that accent, than I wouldn't be swooning. x) not saying that I want his voice because I'm a girl..i rather have my voice and his accent! Does it make sense? I should stop ranting. lol.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Skyes POV

"Interview time! Load up people!" I ordered the lasses and lads. "Gracious, your turning into me!" Liam laughed. "Shut up!!" I giggled and pointed at my car. He dropped his shoulders and walked with his head down. "Mister, don't give me that attitude! PERKY!" I yelled at Liam, who immediatly obeyed. "I'M PERKY! I'M PERKY! SEE!?! CAN YOU SEE!?!" Louis acted childish, jumping up and down...squealing. Yeah, squealing.

"So, uh, can I sit shotg-" Niall started, but I interrupted. "YES! Get in the effing van and lets gooooooo! BOYS, GIRLS NIALLER SITTING SHOTGUN! MOVE OUTTA THERE IF YOUR SITTING THERE!" 

Niall skipped happily to the front seat, while the others groaned. I locked the door behind me and went to the drivers seat.

"Do you drive bad?" Zayn asked. "Yes, yes I do. I drive really bad!" I sarcastically answered. "HEY! That was sarcasm!" He yelled in response. "You don't say.." I heard Danielle mutter. Zayn shot a 'what-did-you-say-I-thought-so' glare. Speaking of Danielle, did Louis and her ever make up? 

"No, they didn't..yet." Harry answered happily. "Huh?" I asked him dumbfoundly. "Danielle and Louis haven't made up yet." Niall smiled. "Oh. Sorry, Danielle and Lou...but SERIOUSLY MAKE UP! IM SERIOUS! What happened to Lanis?" I drove through town. "Hmm, I wondered what happened to El-lo-nour." She snapped at me. "Chill! I was only talking about- just- nevermind." I turned into the studio parking lot. She sighed in fustration. 

We got out of the black minivan, ugh, hate minivans. Camera flashes flooded everywhere, and interviewers were shooting questions at us like 'Louis, are you cheating on Eleanor?' ... 'Niall, Are you and Skye together again?' .... 'Who is she, Zayn?' .... We just sat there looking everywhere, waiting for Paul to push through the crowds. Why did he have to get out sooo late? Me, no clue. Finally, the punk showed up. 

"Back off!" Paul pushed the cameramen and interviewers away, making room for us to walk to the studio. "Whew, that was a bunch. LIAM! WE FORGOT TO DO PAP OF THE WEEK!!" Louis screamed in panic after we got inside. Okay, who invents ' Pap of the week ' ? I shook my head and muttered "Weirdos."

"Hey! I heard that!" Liam furrowed his eyebrows, pointing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and thats when a girl and a man that were dressed REAL nicely walked up to us. I were guessing they were workers, because they had a little pin pinned to their dress that said ' The Ellen Show ' . "Boys, follow me." A man directed to the guys. "Follow me, please ma'am." A lady smiled at us. The boys and us girls went our seperate ways, which lead to our makeup rooms. Really? I already had my makeup on. Oh well.

"Hey, why do we need makeup? I already put some on.." Lexie complained. "Oh, I'm sorry. I noticed that, and we will just touch it up a bit." A makeup person said. Kendall sighed and sat down in her chair, us doing the same. "I'm dreading this intervieew." Danielle drawn out interview. "I bet. I don't know why he would do that." I said, not mentioning Louis's name. I mean, really? In front of these people, as known as makeup people, they could just spread the word on Twitter/Facebook/whatever social network she uses before we even comfirm it. 

"Yeah. I feel so stupid for not realizing it." Danielle said, her voice crackling. She was fixing to cry. "Aw, Danielle don't cry! It's only gonna make me cry. But, yeah. You did have a bit of a blonde moment there honey." Lexie admitted. I mean, I had to agree with her.

"I'm so tired. That movie was so good last night!!" Jhaz giggled. I could feel Kendall putting a frown on her face. A evil frown, yes. "Yeah, bet it was since it was with Zayn." Kendall snapped.

"God, Kendall. Chill your hillbillies before we go live. I'm sure you don't won't to make a bad impression of yourself." I said, defending Jhaz. 

"Yeah, she's right." Danielle agreed with me. "What's your problem with me and Zayn anyways?" Jhaz asked confused. "Well, apparently, before you little selfish human-being came around, Zayn was mine!" She shot at Jhaz, who tensed. 

"Kendall! Shut it! I'm tired of hearing that! If you don't want to be near her, than don't come around anymore, god!" I slammed my fist on the makeup table, making all the beauty stuff bounce. The makeup artist made a face, telling me 'what-have-you-done!'

"Sorry.." I whispered to her. "I'm done anyways." Makeup artist, who turned out to be Jane, said putting down the beauty stuff. The others agreed to. We got up and went and waited for the boys in awkward silence.

"HEEEEEEEY!" Niall popped out of nowhere. "HEEEEEEEEEY!" I mocked him, trying to hide my angriness...failed. "Whats wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing." I smiled.

A guy came and told us we were live in five. We waited behind the doors that opened, and we walked out holding hands. The row was, Niall, me, Liam, Kendall, Danielle, Jhaz, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Lexie. Turns out they had extra chairs, according to how many of us was.

"Well, hello gentlemen and ladies!" Ellen smiled at us while we sat down.

I sigh nervously.

Here we go.